Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Re: Goodbye

they are racist or as you often state... a "w@nker"....
    This is just my own observation,all racist people are White. Never any other colour!
    Am I allowed to have this viewpoint?
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Seems to be the way of Ausfish cycles....every few years the good guys are either purged or quit.
    To be honest Ausfish does not hold my interest like it did 15 years ago, I come on each night and scan thru the headlines and might find 1 or two threads worth digesting.
    Jack.

so what's actually happened? I cant find the offending posts or thread

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    so what's actually happened? I cant find the offending posts or thread
    It got deleted someone put up a stupid post and it went pair shaped after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow isn't it nice & quiet on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Wow isn't it nice & quiet on here.
    Positively peaceful...

Wonder how long his holiday is? I like Gaz, he had a "give it a go" attitude, and never did anything wrong by me, he had his special ways of doing things, but in my opinion he had a good heart.

wow...dont really go anywhere much but boating and electrics...when I just noticed Goodbye..thought..doh.. who is leaving?Muzza didnt see that coming....and Scottar...you are both one of the handful of "older" balanced contributors...Id also be sorry to see you both retire from the site...

Gazzas stream of consciousness....days of our lives...approach to boats ...can become a bit tedious...but its a broad church here .... I have always valued your opinions and Scottar your gentle ability to nudge someone away from a silly mistake or misunderstanding of the actual problem.

Lets take a deep breath...count backwards from 10...engage in a little dwarf tossing....sorry..that was wrong...and have a laugh ..

Could be wrong but I suspect the "R" card got played. Then maybe some personal message ICBMs exchanged. I can't believe old stalwarts would leave over a discussion about dead fish on a tarp.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Snapping off a turtle head was about the limit of personal info I could take.

Getting boring already. We need Nagg/Dale/Lovey to have a political discussion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPoMo View Post
    Could be wrong but I suspect the "R" card got played. Then maybe some personal message ICBMs exchanged. I can't believe old stalwarts would leave over a discussion about dead fish on a tarp.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    It wasn’t that post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you require banter type entertainment just login to FB and you’ll have an unlimited supply

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzer View Post
    Snapping off a turtle head was about the limit of personal info I could take.
    Wasn’t the visiting prostitutes neighbours spying and other general irrelevant or depraved replies ?

like playing chess with a pigeon
    struts around shits everywhere knocks the pieces over then flys off thinking it’s won

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    Getting boring already. We need Nagg/Dale/Lovey to have a political discussion lol.
    The politics thread is the major reason all the great contributors are gone from this site.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.