Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arnolds Boat Shop

Arnolds Boat Shop

Has anyone ordered from arnoldsboat shop before? Order placed 29/12/2020 and still hasnt been marked as shipped i have already paid 2 afterpay payments on the order and i havent heard anything no order updates

Re: Arnolds Boat Shop

My purchase last September was overdue 3 weeks.
    Jack.

Bugger not a good sign

I had the same experience late in 2020. Had 2 separate orders and they both took about 3 weeks but I wasn't in an urgent need so that worked okay for me, but it was a lot slower than expected.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Ausfish mobile app

Ausfish Bronze Member Red October's Avatar

I would give these guys a wide berth. They never have stock of what you order. Last year ordered a life jacket and when it did not come after 10 days contacted them and they said maybe 4 weeks!! I asked for my money back and that took two weeks to reverse a credit card payment. Something very dodgy about this mob.

Ahh shit not good, i paid with afterpay so i may struggle to get the order reversed

Thanks guys, i may have to wait it out i will call the shop on monday

I ordered from them once, I got my order but it took weeks longer than expected. I suspect they’re a computer in a basement somewhere, once you pay them then they order off someone who actually has the item then it is shipped direct to you. When my package arrived the sender wasn’t Arnold’s boat shop.

I sent them an enquiry in April 2020 and they replied 5 months later in September. Just bizarre. I got the impression it's one guy working from home just drop shipping everything. Read their latest Google reviews (the ones that aren't bots), scary stuff.

I didn’t have to dig to far to find physical address of Arnold’s Boat Shop. It’s part of a very very large industrial warehouse complex.

Arnold's Boat Shop, F29/16 Mars Rd, Lane Cove West NSW 2066

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

Ausfish Bronze Member Red October's Avatar

Apparently they have moved about 6 months ago. New address is a unit at 22 Powers Road Seven Hills NSW. This came up on the Product Review website where there are hundreds of complaints about poor service. It seems their business model is to advertise products and then take the cash and not deliver or slowly deliver.

I really hope my seats come after reading this, when i placed the orderit said there will be a 4-6 day wait beforethe, order is sent out thatswhy i posted after the 6th day that i had heard nothing

How can abusiness stay afloat pulling this kind of act on customers?

Because it's an online store, a faceless entity, who can you whinge to? shout at your keyboard?

Google says they have a 4.4 star rating

I think you will find that a lot of online stores drop ship. They may carry stock of common items, anything else will have to be ordered in, despite giving the impression that the goods are available in store.