Thread: Looking for an old Furuno LS-4100 sounder for my boat

Looking for an old Furuno LS-4100 sounder for my boat

Does anyone have one of these older Furuno LS-4100 sounders laying around they don't mind parting with?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Looking for an old Furuno LS-4100 sounder for my boat

Quote Originally Posted by richard2234 View Post
    Does anyone have one of these older Furuno LS-4100 sounders laying around they don't mind parting with?
    yep I have one. Located Sunny Coast. Still in the boat and can see running if you like. P66 tranny with it.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    yep I have one. Located Sunny Coast. Still in the boat and can see running if you like. P66 tranny with it.
    Hi, are all the functions operating to spec? Does the LCD screen exhibit any discolouration, delamination or moisture ingress? Could you send me a photo of it running initial and other screens (ROM/RAM: OK) and the rear of the unit if possible. I'm looking to swap mine out temporarily until I stump up for a colour sounder to replace it long-term. Don't need the p66, just unit, cover and power cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Hi, are all the functions operating to spec? Does the LCD screen exhibit any discolouration, delamination or moisture ingress? Could you send me a photo of it running initial and other screens (ROM/RAM: OK) and the rear of the unit if possible. I'm looking to swap mine out temporarily until I stump up for a colour sounder to replace it long-term. Don't need the p66, just unit, cover and power cable.v

Hi Richard. All is ok. Please check your PM’s