Thread: Big Angry Fish Boys

Big Angry Fish Boys

For anyone interested and haven't seen this yet it looks like the boys have gone the go-pro, drone, YouTube track with Milan mostly on the rods and big Nathan doing the filming. Probably make more money and get better toys thrown at them scrapping the production/film crew and going the YouTube way?

The Lateral Line:

Re: Big Angry Fish Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzer View Post
    For anyone interested and haven't seen this yet it looks like the boys have gone the go-pro, drone, YouTube track with Milan mostly on the rods and big Nathan doing the filming. Probably make more money and get better toys thrown at them scrapping the production/film crew and going the YouTube way?

The Lateral Line:

This Young Bloods Guy bought a remote house, jetskis, a boat worth afew hundred k's, a brand new 4x4 all from money he made on youtube subscribers

Willem Power Fish is handing out 10's of thousands of d ollars in charity i suspect came from his youtube channel and viewers

That’s an absolute pearler of a rig ✔️✔️✔️

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

Ausfish Bronze Member Ah Me Ting's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    This Young Bloods Guy bought a remote house, jetskis, a boat worth afew hundred k's, a brand new 4x4 all from money he made on youtube subscribers

Willem Power Fish is handing out 10's of thousands of d ollars in charity i suspect came from his youtube channel and viewers
    Powerfish also facing a large fine for his stupidity:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/go...d-9dfb54edb0ee

And, the YBS guys never actually say the house etc comes from the YT income. I think you'll find the boat, car, jetski etc are from sponsorship deals, and the house is from his own previous income sources in the mines (left job a year ago). Lot of smoke and mirrors, but, not a bad lifestyle if you can get away with it. YBS dude has some smokin' eye candy join him too, one of which a former nude model, so that helps viewership I'd guess.

YBS spin off YT channel has a lot of behind the scenes stuff ... including one where they show the shit weather / ocean and not getting any fish. Just ugly stuff, but that's life!
    When my wife calls, tell her I'm in "Ah Me Ting"

Ah Me Ting = 2019 Quintrex 420 Renegade (Tohatsu 50hp 2 Stroke)

Ausfish Bronze Member Ah Me Ting's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzer View Post

The Lateral Line:

Milan and Nathan's style seems more 'natural' to me and the MW&F, we've always recorded their shows and watch them when relaxing at home.

I only said to the MW&F that I was surprised they hadn't gone the YT route. Seems more logical.

Our new 'smart' TV has seemless, one remote button, access to YT. I've watched more YT than actual TV and the last 12 months, like in ratio of 10:1. Seemless access, WAY less ads, and choice of content just make YT so much better. Watching on 75" screen is good for my aging eyes too (never really liked it on computer / laptop).
    When my wife calls, tell her I'm in "Ah Me Ting"

Ah Me Ting = 2019 Quintrex 420 Renegade (Tohatsu 50hp 2 Stroke)

Love that camping canopy on there boat the americans have something similar but theres, are used as aportable cabin somwhere to sit or get out of the rain keep stuff dry, these NZ guys using it to camp in are taking it to the next level

What happens if the boat takes on water can u get out without drowning?

Gazza, always carry a knife mate on a boat or have one handy, anchor ropes / 200lb leaders around hands / tents (now) / crocs, a mate that just needs that little bit of convincing to stop talking when your bream fishing up the shallows!
    Muz

thoses guys are tip top fun to watch , so chilled and great content , very enjoyable and nice boat too