Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cruise Craft 15 footer

Re: Cruise Craft 15 footer

Revesby Beach Gazza.
    retrieve1.jpg

FlowerPower is too far from the Bay with the extra speed restrictions.

Do u launch there Fed? That is a hot spot for wankers 10's possibly into the hundreds on a summer weekend use that ramp

I will admit i was once one of those wankers 20 years ago but these days its chaos

Boats going every which way people flying everywhere 100-130kph im surprised theres no fatal hots there yet

About 7 years ago i went there just for a quick zip on my jetski and got a warning in the mail about riding a jetski to close to other boats

With all the boating activity ur boat cops a floggin tied up to that wharf

Yeah I should have said NO WEEKENDS but during the week it's OK.
    Who fishes on weekends anyway?
    Been using that ramp for 50 Years.
    Take a teaspoon of 'passive/aggressive' beforehand and the jetskiers fade into the background.
    I normally launch to the wharf but coming home I pull up on the sand and walk the boat over (see pic taken from boat), hook it up & pull the powerwinch string.
    Even the old Caribbean Commodore was a piece of cake solo (heavy boat).
    boat2.gif
    Plenty of parking early morning.
    car_boat_opt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fed View Post
    Yeah I should have said NO WEEKENDS but during the week it's OK.
    Who fishes on weekends anyway?
    Been using that ramp for 50 Years.
    Take a teaspoon of 'passive/aggressive' beforehand and the jetskiers fade into the background.
    I normally launch to the wharf but coming home I pull up on the sand and walk the boat over (see pic taken from boat), hook it up & pull the powerwinch string.
    Even the old Caribbean Commodore was a piece of cake solo (heavy boat).
    boat2.gif
    Plenty of parking early morning.
    car_boat_opt.jpg
    No oneis helpful there Fed i have broken down 3 times there 1 jetski 2 boats and no oneoffers assistance they all just drive strait by its the worse part of the georges river...

Why do you break down so much. Isn’t that a worry when you plan to go so far offshore in any weather?

hands up here who has refused to tow someone in need of a tow ?
    i doubt anyone has

as fed said if your going to use busy ramps you just have to chill and be patient

whoaa gotta love the pic of the fairlane towing the big rig , how that big commodore handle in the sea Fed . think my project is the same hull bottom

Still a bit away from launch day lots of work to be done boat needs floor glued/filletted, glassed, painted, make middle hatch, install fuel tank, sand/bogpaint exterior of hull, hook up steering

Trailer still needs bunks, winch post returned, lights installed, new mudguards installed

Than rego boat and trailer

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    whoaa gotta love the pic of the fairlane towing the big rig , how that big commodore handle in the sea Fed . think my project is the same hull bottom
    Like all of them mate they're only as good as the driver so it was perfect.
    Drive it wrong and it could shudder when it hit waves, wander at low speed (sterndrive) and broach a bit if you let it.
    Nothing dangerous though.