Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone inquired/imported a Formula 233?

Re: Has anyone inquired/imported a Formula 233?

Night need a crane to launch it though

I must have missed some posts
    Who’s moving to sa ?

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    Night need a crane to launch it though

I must have missed some posts
    Who’s moving to sa ?
    Apparently Gazza is buying a house there..

He has a plan to pay it off in 3 years as well as import and do up the new boat and run his current one...

Sounds like he must be going to work in the mines..

Yeah i dont have kids, if i bought a old house in south australia i wouldnt have to pay rent which cost me closr to $300 a fortnight that would cover the fuel bill

I figured this

Hull weight 1600kg
    Home made aluminium trailer 500kg
    Fuel 300kg
    Engine 250kg

2650kg rig i think pajeros might be rated to 2800kg

I would love to move to south australia's semi outback 35k homes home security is a big thing for me as im on a low income anything govenment housing say goes and i could never give up my 3 dogs they are like my life line, when my mum passes away i will likely be forced to give up my dogs

Cheap rent
    Friends pay 450a week minimum in Sydney

So Gaz posts stuff that boggles my mind at the best of times. I'm aware that he feels we are trolling him but moving to SA comment surely has to be a troll by Gaz.

Places in SA where houses cost 45k include Andamooka and Coober Pedy. Minimum 600kms from Adelaide.

Things that Gaz has previously posted about that wouldn't work in these places
    - Heat - Way hotter in desert country SA than Sydney (Sydney may be more humid)
    - Slow delivery times for online purchases - you think things take a while to get to Sydney try living in regional/rural Australia
    - General cost of living - regional equals expensive
    - Ability to save - can't do it apparently but now is going to put 45k in the bank in a couple of years

Gaz - finish your project go fishing enjoy life and stop posting nonsense without first applying a little thought.

Cheers Matt

TLDR - Gaz just keep doing you

We pay $440 a week but we pay based on a % of our incomes, sad thing iseven though my mum isretiredshes on workerscomp classed as working so tge $400 she pays in tax she still has to pay a % of rent based on that $400 in tax

Short Adamookais only 2h 50m to Wyalla the only down side isits about 20 hours from Sydney, i could save but i have expenses draining me mostly the boat and trailer, over 3 years i have spent 16k on the boat thatshalf a house cost in SA it doesnt bother me itsout in whoop whoop it doesnt change the fact i spend a lot of my time inside the house wether it be in Sydney or the middle of the country

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Short Adamookais only 2h 50m to Wyalla the only down side isits about 20 hours from Sydney, i could save but i have expenses draining me mostly the boat and trailer, over 3 years i have spent 16k on the boat thatshalf a house cost in SA it doesnt bother me itsout in whoop whoop it doesnt change the fact i spend a lot of my time inside the house wether it be in Sydney or the middle of the country
    Sounds like you got it sorted

Matt

To be clear, this is what $20K gets you in Andamooka

That is only $20k, a real bargain. Plus, he could be sitting on a Million $$$.

Edit: My bad, I thought it was closer to Coober Pedy, hence the Million $$$.

Better get onto that one Gaz..

It wont last long...

Once again Gaz, I know you think I'm an ####### but this is the reality of what you are proposing.

CT have u looked at past sales in Andamooka? Normal country houses selling for 17k-25k what u see for 50k are the houses that wont sell, its all about timing

An example CT

Quote Originally Posted by Bremic View Post
    That is only $20k, a real bargain. Plus, he could be sitting on a Million $$$.

Edit: My bad, I thought it was closer to Coober Pedy, hence the Million $$$.
    You can dig opal in Andamooka so maybe

Matt