Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone inquired/imported a Formula 233?

Re: Has anyone inquired/imported a Formula 233?

Without trying to throw a wet blanket over the whole idea, let's say somehow, you ended up with an old 23 in your back yard, the last thing you want/need is an engine laying around in the grass for a couple of years while you rebuild the old boat, do NOT be fooled, they are a BIG boat, it might only be a couple of feet "on paper" but they are huge by comparison to what you have now, and the rebuild cost will be equally huge and time consuming. The trailer will not be something you can just pickup on eBay, towing the thing is not for the faint of heart, just because some car is technically "legal" doesn't make it fun or right to do, been there and done that.

Yeah i knowit'll be a big job Noel more than double the effort of my v19 or more but its dooable, after rebuilding my v19 I i have seen others rebuild theirs and i probably took the whole wrong approach

My hull took 7 stringers and a lot of time doing them i have since learnt u dont need a keel stringer, the F233 from what i have researched has two left and two right stringers and bulkheads, drop a false floor strait up the middle than install a whole floor, a lot less mucking around on how i went with the v19 wish i had seen all this at the beginning

Front V /cabin roof would be left just as my v19 i would make a hardtop over the top of the front cabin roof, there will be a mini cabin for storage plus storage on top between the anchor well and hardtop

I have learnt a lot quicker ways to rebuild a hull to how i done my current boat

Transom will be done from the inside a new splashwell would be formed to suit a outboard

You can't even get your incomplete empty trailer up your drive. How the #### are you going to move a Berty? You regularly post about not have a house to live in if your mum passes. Where are you going to finish this project if the worst happens?

For the love of everything that is still OK about Ausfish stop posting aboslute nonsense

Matt

I don’t know how someone on welfare can afford to run something this big

Purchase price
    30-50k for a rebuild more if it’s a shell
    200l of fuel for a days fishing
    Bait
    Tow vehicle
    Servicing
    Insurance

People I know on disability aged pensions struggle just to get by every week

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post

Purchase price
    Bait
    Tow vehicle
    Servicing
    Insurance

careful mate: feelings gunna get hurt again.... truth hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    You can't even get your incomplete empty trailer up your drive. How the #### are you going to move a Berty? You regularly post about not have a house to live in if your mum passes. Where are you going to finish this project if the worst happens?

For the love of everything that is still OK about Ausfish stop posting aboslute nonsense

Matt
    The bertram or f233 will be backed into the yard by a towie to the point i can use my electric trailer mover, once rebuilt or i move house it will be parked on the street

I will have a house when my mum passes but i will likely be moved from where i am now

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    The bertram or f233 will be backed into the yard by a towie to the point i can use my electric trailer mover, once rebuilt or i move house it will be parked on the street

I will have a house when my mum passes but i will likely be moved from where i am now
    You couldn't organize a towie to move your current project how will the next one be different? Your "trailer mover" couldn't move your current project how will it move a bigger one?

You post so much contradictory waffle on here.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post

Purchase price
    Bait
    Tow vehicle
    Servicing
    Insurance

Your a bit pissed arnt you stevo that i can afford stuff on a low payment you keep arc'ing up like the jelousness is just eating away at you your just so angry everyday

To be honest i donno what all the elderly go on about they cant life on the pension its not enough money... now i feel sorry for them but i dont have the same view, old people likely own there own homes so they get there whole pension to spend almost $500 each week thats about $75 a day i find it hard someone cant live on $75 a day

I will be dead set honest through most of this boat build i gave my self $240 a fortnight to spend on food and fuel, i pay my rent, i pay for dogs food, i pay for medication, i stretch that $240 as long as possible mostly eating 1 meal a day and snacks/drinks mostly to keep me going

What has sunk me a gooden is purchasing the v8, my xtrail i filled up twice afortnight the v8 probably quad that...

I find it bullshit people cant live on the pension absolute bullshit... they need to ban tab's, pokies, cigarettes and alcohol that is where pensioners spend there money besides the majority of the elderly

When i wason the regular dole i had to make do with $440 afortnight i even managed to save 70-100 bucks afortnight back than i mostly used my center link loan once a year to register my car that kept me a float

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    You couldn't organize a towie to move your current project how will the next one be different? Your "trailer mover" couldn't move your current project how will it move a bigger one?

You post so much contradictory waffle on here.

Matt
    I'll spell it out for u Matt... unregistered trailer needs to go on a tilt truck to be moved to another suburb

The bigger boat only needs to be backed up the driveway by the towbar...

Donno about picking up the skittles but someones dropped the hundreds and thousands on the floor may be a mind stimulator picking them up one at a time... some brain training

how do you get im pissed from that ? for questioning the obvious
    you confuse jealousy with sick of your shit posting

you post contradictory rubbish
    i have mates to share the fishing costs yet i fish alone and worry i might have a heart attack
    i eat one meal a day, and in your own weight loss posts eat multiple meals a day and takeaway every day for you and mum

your post so much rubbish you dont remember whats reality or not.

people talk about their boats and mods in private here so you dont come along and frog stomp through them with your horseshit

Your a bit pissed arnt you stevo that i can afford stuff on a low payment you keep arc'ing up like the jelousness is just eating away at you your just so angry everyday

To be honest i donno what all the elderly go on about they cant life on the pension its not enough money... now i feel sorry for them but i dont have the same view, old people likely own there own homes so they get there whole pension to spend almost $500 each week thats about $75 a day i find it hard someone cant live on $75 a day

I will be dead set honest through most of this boat build i gave my self $240 a fortnight to spend on food and fuel, i pay my rent, i pay for dogs food, i pay for medication, i stretch that $240 as long as possible mostly eating 1 meal a day and snacks/drinks mostly to keep me going

What has sunk me a gooden is purchasing the v8, my xtrail i filled up twice afortnight the v8 probably quad that...

I find it bullshit people cant live on the pension absolute bullshit... they need to ban tab's, pokies, cigarettes and alcohol that is where pensioners spend there money besides the majority of the elderly

When i wason the regular dole i had to make do with $440 afortnight i even managed to save 70-100 bucks afortnight back than i mostly used my center link loan once a year to register my car that kept me a float

Ah, the pigeon sure is strutting his stuff now..

I have never read such a total load of bullshit...says one thing one post and then the total opposite the next...says absolutely anything just suit his narrative at the time......

and Steve is jealous of you...Do you really think that..?..

Stevo little boat owner i mean tinny owner son... most of my rebuild i budgetted on $240 a fortnight but once that ran out i would squeeze out another 50 or 100 but now i have no motivation to work on the boat or trailer i have lifted my budget as of about 4-6 weeks ago i no longer have a budget and i was indolging into shit food 2 times a day over spending on rubbish and crap in general

When my mums in hospital i live a silent isolated life i leave the house for 20mins and im back locked away inside i dont go out on lengthy holidays and spend shit loads of money, i dont go out to dinner and spend $100 at aposh place, i have no children = no financial drain, i dont drink alcohol, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i dont do anything really i just isolate my self and im happy thst way it cost nothing to be a hermit its my choice of life

Friends will chuck in for fuel if they come out but theres a lot of times i will go solo, my mates are not my hand bag man bag in life stevo maybe your wife has ur nuts in her purse but im a free man no attachments

Least my "little" boat is on the water and working

but you go to the degraded human level as you always do
    targeting partners talking shit about women
    labeling people by race or ethnicity

you really are a piece of shit human

Donno about picking up the skittles but someones dropped the hundreds and thousands on the floor may be a mind stimulator picking them up one at a time... some brain training
    Did you spend IWD hanging out on the INCEL/MRA pages and now you thing you have some deeper insight? The sentences you are typing make no sense and as I stated above and as others have pointed out you are constantly contradicting yourself and come out of it looking even more stupid.

Matt

Stevo little boat owner i mean tinny owner son... most of my rebuild i budgetted on $240 a fortnight but once that ran out i would squeeze out another 50 or 100 but now i have no motivation to work on the boat or trailer i have lifted my budget as of about 4-6 weeks ago i no longer have a budget and i was indolging into shit food 2 times a day over spending on rubbish and crap in general

When my mums in hospital i live a silent isolated life i leave the house for 20mins and im back locked away inside i dont go out on lengthy holidays and spend shit loads of money, i dont go out to dinner and spend $100 at aposh place, i have no children = no financial drain, i dont drink alcohol, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i dont do anything really i just isolate my self and im happy thst way it cost nothing to be a hermit its my choice of life

Friends will chuck in for fuel if they come out but theres a lot of times i will go solo, my mates are not my hand bag man bag in life stevo maybe your wife has ur nuts in her purse but im a free man no attachments
    What’s wrong with you or is that as obvious to others as it is too me you sook , and cut with making derogatory remarks about people’s wife you hunk of dog crap . None of your crap is on the road or water yet so don’t talk yourself up as being some sort of boat building guru , your rubbish will be lucky to float let alone run out to the shelf you BLUDGER . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......