Thread: 40Lb Minn Kota Rip tide wanted to purchase

40Lb Minn Kota Rip tide wanted to purchase

Hey all, I’m looking to buy a Minn Kota 40lb
    Rip tide Electric. Let me know what you have?
    Cheers

Re: 40Lb Minn Kota Rip tide wanted to purchase

I didnt know they made them that small from what i seen the usual size wss about 55lb and up, there was a guy on facebook selling 3 white models second hand a week or two ago

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    I didnt know they made them that small from what i seen the usual size wss about 55lb and up, there was a guy on facebook selling 3 white models second hand a week or two ago
    Yeah they make them smaller than 40lb. I only want it for a kayak. I’ll get the misso to check Facebook. I don’t do the Facebook thing. Cheers

Scrotty check out Haswing https://haswing.com.au/w20.html they do a great little kayak motor think i just read it only weighs 2.3kg the haswing brand is very popular amung europene countries not so big in australia tho they make models to suit all type of water salt and fresh unlike minnkota which there black models are for fresh water and white models for saltwater

Hey Gazza do you know what part of Facebook you saw them. Only ones I can find are all sold. It may have been them?

Must have been sold, im in Sydney so you and i may be seeing different adds

In sydney there are probably more than 20 trolling motors on facebook classified

https://haswing.com.au/lithiumbatteries.html

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums