Thread: One Million Dollar King Fish, Released in Sydney Harbour

One Million Dollar King Fish, Released in Sydney Harbour

A large king fish has been captured, tagged and released in sydney harbour with a one million dollar bounty on it for whoever catches it

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampp...y-Harbour.html

Re: One Million Dollar King Fish, Released in Sydney Harbour

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    A large king fish has been captured, tagged and released in sydney harbour with a one million dollar bounty on it for whoever catches it

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampp...y-Harbour.html

They just have got to say they have, thats a lot of money on one fish that just might sink to the bottom of the harbour and die,100k on ten fish might have been the way to go.

Yeah agree Chris that fish could be over in NZ taking the money out of Australia

Haha Col i reck9n the tagged fish will likely be captured around Coffs Harbour a few tagged fish pop up in this location after being tagged in Sydney waters its a very fishy location i reckon the fish may be caught around autium as the water getscolder this drives the kingys north and the congest around that Coffs Coast

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Yeah agree Chris that fish could be over in NZ taking the money out of Australia
    I think you’ll find that the $1 million is only on offer for a relative short period of time. It’s not on offer for ever

Shakey - If only I lived near the coast