Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Shipping Advice

Re: International Shipping Advice

Hey Cat, yep, I've experienced the same thing from shippage from the US of late. a reel arrived in about the same time from a private seller, and I ordered some R&R billet conrods for an engine project I'm doing and from the tracking, it should arrive soon making it 13 or 14 days. I will say though, a few months back it was at least double, but of late, very good..

Col

Hey Cat if u ordered from Trojan Fibreglass they have the worse possibly shipping company to carry there orders they will be losing a ton of business with this shitty courier only sending orders out once a week on wednesdays who on earth runs a courier business sending orders out once a week like wtf my crap usually reaches there factory on a wednesday so it sits a whole week before being delivered it just doesnt make sense

And USA tracking is far superior to Aust tracking. Every movement is immediately updated not like here in good old Aus where it's done after 5pm and then only Mon to Fri, apparently the trucks must stop wherever they are and camp for the weekend.

I'm still intetested in what is coming in that shipping container, a load of obsolete ETEC's maybe.🤣🤣

Not refrigerated. 40ft high cube.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    I want to know if the Said Container, Could be possibly Refridgerated ???

Col
    Lovey importing some mexicans Col?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Not refrigerated. 40ft high cube.
    Are u fitting a american trailer in on top of the boat?

Imagine getting something like this 30 footer i wouldnt know how to use a boat that size i guess u just jump in and floor it flat stick everywhere

some years back when i was fantasizing getting my first cat , i did look at breifly though , think they were called leisure cats , think i remeber they were narrow enougth small version to come in a shipping container from asia somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Are u fitting a american trailer in on top of the boat?
    I’d like to but don’t really have time to have one built to spec.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.