Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Old used Haines Hunter 17 down the coast

Re: Old used Haines Hunter 17 down the coast

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Bloody struth.. that HH V17 was siting on there for a few days, the second i post the link here its sold within 1 hour

You guys are bloody savage
    old HH are becoming hot property looks like it , if i were to do another rebuild , it would be a HH for sure

They sure are Cat everyone wants them

Looks like that little HH V133 just sold after i linked it here

If i find anymore i will link them here hopefully helping out other members..

I don't see the fascination with old Haines hulls, they were OK in their day, but that's about where it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I don't see the fascination with old Haines hulls, .
    How else do you get your rot fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I don't see the fascination with old Haines hulls, they were OK in their day, but that's about where it ends.
    Hey Noel i think the price that comes with the name brings some relief if one ever has to sell such a boat they have poured a thousand hours into

No one wants to rebuild aworthless boat besides me lol

[QUOTE=gazza2006au;1680635]Hey Noel i think the price that comes with the name brings some relief if one ever has to sell such a boat they have poured a thousand hours into

No one wants to rebuild aworthless boat besides me lol[/QUOT

dont sell yourself short Gaz, its a 5.7 blue water boat with some TLC , the day you splash it will be worth it .

With the HH i think they are still made with timber stringers/transom so might a be a few rebuilds options down the track for the grandson LOL

The more i look Cat the more they are popping up i always thought the old haines were hard to come by due to there price tags but that doesnt seem so now

That HH V17R poppedup up again the deal must have fallen thru its still listed at $1,500