Howdy, I have a 1996 Caribbean Cobra 4.8 metre glass boat that I need some advice on.

1 I have the old school back to back ski seat on the passenger side and want to either recover or replace that, any ideas on what someone may charge to recover it ?

2 I then want to recover the small trims on the side of the inner walls of the boat with the same matching material About 1.5m x 20cm both sides

3 then recover the 2 small seats at the back that are about 45cm x 40cm and just like a fusion top no upholstered back rest

4 I then need to purchase a new drivers seat as well as reinstall a new chair pole as the owner before me removed them to install a dodgy frame that fits an esky under it, I was planning to buy this seat and pole new then match the rest of the trim to this seat, although as per question 1 not sure if better to buy a back to back seat new Which might be hard to match trim on drivers seat, but can’t find many to buy, most people remove them I assume to save room but I like it.

5 what do you recommend for fixing the marine carpet to the inner walls of the boat have a few bits coming off, my boats fibreglass.

6 then after a new bimni, anyone recommend someone on the Gold Coast for this and for that matter all of the upholstery work.

Cheers for any advice I know it’s a lot of questions, only other item I may do then is a new windscreen at some stage then it will be like new, I had the glass all fixed up re polished, new decals matching the original ones done a few years back which brought it up excellent and it’s got a trusty 90hp 1994 2 stroke merc on it which is a trooper, so it would complete in my eyes With the last lot of works I have mentioned above.