Classifieds

DOWN RIGER

DOWN RIGER

AUS $250.00
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 17 of 17
  1. #16

    Re: Is the reef really dying..?

    How about this for a theory, the water gets warmer because of "global warming" doesn't the coral then just keep growing south in the right temperature, until someday, the Barrier Reef is off Sydney?

  2. #17

    Re: Is the reef really dying..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    How about this for a theory, the water gets warmer because of "global warming" doesn't the coral then just keep growing south in the right temperature, until someday, the Barrier Reef is off Sydney?
    Or if Walter Starck (I think it was lucky Phil who posted links to him years back) is correct and the bleaching is caused by prolonged periods of calm weather. Then we could in fact see the current reef see less bleaching due to the "more frequent badd weather" AND the coral blossoming further south.....
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us