Thread: Lockdown deals - Moose Marine - Swellpro Splashdrone 3+ kits

Lockdown deals - Moose Marine - Swellpro Splashdrone 3+ kits

Our second lock down deal are the very very groovy Swellpro Splash drone3+'s

Free freight for Ausfish members Australia wide
    Email
    Info@moosemarine.com.au or call
    to order yours today

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: Lockdown deals - Moose Marine - Swellpro Splashdrone 3+ kits

I need to upgrade my drones lolAttachment 122041Attachment 122042Attachment 122043

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Ausfish Platinum Member

Maybe if you had just gone out and bought one that works, instead of cobbling together , and trying to make do, it would have ended costing you the same?? just sayin.... I am only saying this because I used to be like you.

Ran LOL my drones work, there is no cobbling but only modifying the stock battery on the black drone is lipo 1800mah 2 cell gets about 8mins flight, my li-ion 3000mah 3 cell gets close to 20mins only down side is a freestyle drone there is no automatic flying its all on the operator

Same battery pack fits the blue one but the blue one is a gps guided drone i have to fly by my mobile phone

I was going to buy another drone today exactly like the black one but with gps

The reason i have cheap drones is i dont want to sink one in salt water i have been looking at getting the splash 3 drone anthony posted the cheaper model but at those prices i cant afford to lose one

Not sure if anthony sells the even cheaper splash model drone called a Spry Drone its waterproof and reasonably priced

hi mate. we do .. i should put soem deals this evening

Moose

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Good thing about this high end drone is it was made with a regular lipo battery, a lot of the drones on the market use pripriotory not spelt right batteries or smart battries that cost a fortune

From what i seen the splash 3 just uses a standard lipo much easier to buy and as battery technology advances in C charge ratings u can upgrade and get super charging speeds