Thread: Raymarine Axiom software update Dartmouth

Raymarine Axiom software update Dartmouth

Has anyone with Raymarine axiom displays had any luck getting the new dartmouth software to load? I've tried wirless and sd card with no luck.
    Thanks Mark

Re: Raymarine Axiom software update Dartmouth

ive been trying this afternoon on my display units in the showroom. so far its stuck on 0 minuites 0 seconds remaining...... for a fair while now
    ill keep you posted

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Didn't get that far, but thanks for the update Big Fella

So managed to get it working.. Have a look at our Facebook page for video.
    From the bottom ad card slot. It only got to the full load screen.. Removed the card.. It restarted the unit.
    Via WiFi to my phone it managed to find an update... It only seemed to install the previous version.. Though after that the ad card version did work. Shrug... Worked in the end however.

Thanks Moose, good to see it works,
    I cant see it on the units wifi, just the old version as you experienced, also the sd card way seems to be way above my pay grade.
    So if you have the patience could you explain what part of the file I need to unzip and to where, how do you actually do it I suppose.
    Kind regards Mark

dont have FB

also can I load it from the card reader or is slot in the unit a better choice?

Sure thing
    The file that downloads from the raymarine website is a. Zip file
    Once downloaded... Right click on it and click extract file to location.
    Select an area you want to extract it. "say my documents for example"
    It will then have a file the same name as the. Zip one downloaded
    Double click to open thst file and there should be 20or so files in there. For all different raymarine products
    Copy them all to the root directory of your sd card "don't put then in any folders on the card"
    It's alot of data so it may take a few minutes to copy.

Then ake that card and insert it I t your axiom... Shouldn't matter if its the card reader or the unit. But for this sake.. I'd go with the unit

Then go settings... Update.. Check card for update and see how you go.
    Feel free to call me on 0411816660 if you would like me to walk you through it. Moose

Thanks Moose,
    got it done with your help, many thanks mate.
    kind regards Mark

nice one mate

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

This update doesn't happen to improve the way Axiom talks to Merc, would it? Been waiting on that for 2 years now. Still can't get an SST with the ignition on. Most other things work on Dashboard, which is nice. I saw that they included a full Yamaha dedicated dashboard with the last upgrade, FFS. Why won't they make full connectivity and functionality with the largest selling outboard in the US a priority?
    I can't check on this myself ATM, as i am away in a coastal town, full of holidaymakers, with a resultant internet speed that would be less than Dialup.