Classifieds

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Back Again

  1. #1

    Back Again

    Hi Everyone,

    My name is Marty and some of you may know me and a lot may not as I haven't been on this forum for a few years. I hope to be more involved again.

    Cheers

    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

  2. #2

    Re: Back Again

    I remember you Marty, or I should say I remember the “White Rhino” Noble you had! The reason I remember is I had seen the electronics package you had installed by Pete, AKA “Grand Marlin” on Ausfish, and was super impressed with his work that I had him do my 632f signature electronics upgrade. Good to see your back on Ausfish and looking forward to meeting you at the meet and greet at 1770.

  3. #3

    Re: Back Again

    Yes Correct !!! I loved that boat, but it went to Karratha many years ago now. Grand Marlin did a lot of great boat work. I hope to see you at 1770.

    Cheers

    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

  4. #4

    Re: Back Again

    Welcome back, pretty sure I met you at Brown Lake, North Stradbroke many, many years ago.

  5. #5

    Re: Back Again

    Be good to see a couple of the old gang back, loved the banter that went on.

  6. #6

    Re: Back Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Be good to see a couple of the old gang back, loved the banter that went on.
    Bring back Timiboy!

  7. #7

    Re: Back Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Getout View Post
    Bring back Timiboy!
    Pinhead was another that was good value.

  8. #8

    Re: Back Again

    Yep, lots of "characters" back then, some moved on, some (I think) got a push, but, all in all, it was fun times, there's dozens of names that pop up on the "where are they" threads.

  9. #9

    Re: Back Again

    Finger! I always loved reading his posts.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us