Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edencraft

Edencraft

Just a quick question, can someone confirm whether this is a eden craft formula . I’m told it’s 5.5 mt and needs some work which I understand but how would I find information like engine capacity and how would it go as a centre console .
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Re: Edencraft

Only reference I can find is to an Edencraft 565 sports which cane out of the V17 mould - and it's not one of those.

https://www.edencraft.com.au/wp-cont...eb-version.pdf

I’m going to have a look at it in a couple of weeks and want some info if it is or not I believe it has no build plate ,how do you get around that as well ,it obviously needs some work but I thought I could sort it for a retirement boat maybe .

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    I’m going to have a look at it in a couple of weeks and want some info if it is or not I believe it has no build plate ,how do you get around that as well ,it obviously needs some work but I thought I could sort it for a retirement boat maybe .
    Hi Matt if it was built pre 2006 no build plate required and you can get a build plate too, just need the info to put on it.PS it looks like a nice hull.

Blue, I think Disorderly had a builders plate done not long ago i recall him saying it was a few hundred bux

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

i think thats the baby of the 30 ft scarab , Littlerab

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Hi Matt if was built pre 2006 no build plate required and you can get a build plate too, just need to info to put on it.PS it looks like a nice hull.
    Yeah I like the look of it and think it would make a great centre console for here and Hervey Bay where I’m going to retire at this stage ,I’d like something smaller but big enough to get off shore on a good day . It would cost a bit to do but I recon it would be worth it for a good ride , it’s not free but almost so it might be worth getting done up properly and I could fit it out with motor and console .

Last I heard Harry, the former owner of Edencraft is living down south of Melbourne..

Last I heard Harry, the former owner of Edencraft is living down south of Melbourne..

https://www.edencraft.com.au/history/

you could contact these guys for more info...

Quote Originally Posted by inveratta View Post

https://www.edencraft.com.au/history/

you could contact these guys for more info...
    Ok mate thanks for that I will try and contact them today . Matt

Just a quick question, can someone confirm whether this is a eden craft formula . I’m told it’s 5.5 mt and needs some work which I understand but how would I find information like engine capacity and how would it go as a centre console .
    That's No Edencraft
    They built these over the years
    Sea wasp 14ft
    V17 L
    565 L,R
    5.9 Abalone early v19r
    6.0 newer V19r
    233 Formula 7 mtr
    None of them look like that picture bud

Sent from my SM-N950F using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by adam sharkcat View Post
    That's No Edencraft
    They built these over the years
    Sea wasp 14ft
    V17 L
    565 L,R
    5.9 Abalone early v19r
    6.0 newer V19r
    233 Formula 7 mtr
    None of them look like that picture bud

Sent from my SM-N950F using Ausfish mobile app
    It was gone by the time I got there so no problem.Matt

Thats a shame Matt that was a good thing at the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Thats a shame Matt that was a good thing at the right price.
    Plenty of time to look as I’m back on the road again in Lucinda on the way to Cooktown till October

It was gone by the time I got there so no problem.Matt
    My sixpence was ..not an edencraft..I dont know the full range so didnt comment but the hull was way angular and the sheer at the stern was wrong.....doesnt mean it wasnt a good boat though...