Thread: Edencraft

Edencraft

Just a quick question, can someone confirm whether this is a eden craft formula . Iím told itís 5.5 mt and needs some work which I understand but how would I find information like engine capacity and how would it go as a centre console .
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Re: Edencraft

Only reference I can find is to an Edencraft 565 sports which cane out of the V17 mould - and it's not one of those.

https://www.edencraft.com.au/wp-cont...eb-version.pdf

Iím going to have a look at it in a couple of weeks and want some info if it is or not I believe it has no build plate ,how do you get around that as well ,it obviously needs some work but I thought I could sort it for a retirement boat maybe .

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    Iím going to have a look at it in a couple of weeks and want some info if it is or not I believe it has no build plate ,how do you get around that as well ,it obviously needs some work but I thought I could sort it for a retirement boat maybe .
    Hi Matt if it was built pre 2006 no build plate required and you can get a build plate too, just need the info to put on it.PS it looks like a nice hull.

Blue, I think Disorderly had a builders plate done not long ago i recall him saying it was a few hundred bux

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

i think thats the baby of the 30 ft scarab , Littlerab

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Hi Matt if was built pre 2006 no build plate required and you can get a build plate too, just need to info to put on it.PS it looks like a nice hull.
    Yeah I like the look of it and think it would make a great centre console for here and Hervey Bay where Iím going to retire at this stage ,Iíd like something smaller but big enough to get off shore on a good day . It would cost a bit to do but I recon it would be worth it for a good ride , itís not free but almost so it might be worth getting done up properly and I could fit it out with motor and console .

Last I heard Harry, the former owner of Edencraft is living down south of Melbourne..

Last I heard Harry, the former owner of Edencraft is living down south of Melbourne..

https://www.edencraft.com.au/history/

you could contact these guys for more info...

Quote Originally Posted by inveratta View Post

https://www.edencraft.com.au/history/

you could contact these guys for more info...
    Ok mate thanks for that I will try and contact them today . Matt

Just a quick question, can someone confirm whether this is a eden craft formula . Iím told itís 5.5 mt and needs some work which I understand but how would I find information like engine capacity and how would it go as a centre console .
    That's No Edencraft
    They built these over the years
    Sea wasp 14ft
    V17 L
    565 L,R
    5.9 Abalone early v19r
    6.0 newer V19r
    233 Formula 7 mtr
    None of them look like that picture bud

Sent from my SM-N950F using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by adam sharkcat View Post
    That's No Edencraft
    They built these over the years
    Sea wasp 14ft
    V17 L
    565 L,R
    5.9 Abalone early v19r
    6.0 newer V19r
    233 Formula 7 mtr
    None of them look like that picture bud

Sent from my SM-N950F using Ausfish mobile app
    It was gone by the time I got there so no problem.Matt