Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quintrex style

Re: Telwater style

Ah shit pics 3 and 4 look closely someone welded a sheet on back the front how could a professi al #### that up? Holly molly

Oh dear... the crinkle cuts right side is back the front but how did they manage to weld the keel on?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Quintrex style

I think the real history was, Telwater bought a few smaller brands, they continued Bermuda and Savage, Bermuda is a copy of the Quintrex, you still see Bermuda "Mangrove" that was exactly the same as an old Hornet, I think the other brands (like Allycraft) they just killed the brand, can't remember when Stacer arrived, I don't think Telwater made any Allycraft.

Blog Entries

Re: Telwater style

Telwater never made them just bought the name and some equipment then shelved Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Looks like one continuous sheet, missed it first time around. Do you notice it handles better on turns in any particular direction.
    Some other poor bugga bought it and was wondering why it wasn't sitting on the trailer properly..

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I think the real history was, Telwater bought a few smaller brands, they continued Bermuda and Savage, Bermuda is a copy of the Quintrex, you still see Bermuda "Mangrove" that was exactly the same as an old Hornet, I think the other brands (like Allycraft) they just killed the brand, can't remember when Stacer arrived, I don't think Telwater made any Allycraft.
    I guess that's one way to reduce competition...

Although it looks like allycraft were already doing a good enough job of that on their own...

It's pretty common for big companies to buy smaller ones and just forget them, simply buying the market.