Thread: crew wanted

Question crew wanted

i have been a member of ausfish but headed into a different direction for years riding and prospecting gems. i how turned back to fishing my haines has just been to the doctors and had all internals replaced with the transom and a new heart 10 hours on the 175 suzuki.

my fishing interest is deep tempest and 1770. new electric reel purchase for the real deep.

crew can handle the boat at the ramp maybe reverse boat down or able to drive boat onto trailer and have a boat licence as i am know to have a sleep . good understanding of the garmins two on board 95 ans 75 plus the furuno 620

if you think is could be you ... contact me

snappa4@bigpond.com

cheers

Re: crew wanted

Good luck, it's a first world problem trying to get crew, seems they all own their own boats. Last year I think I crewed more than using my own boat. There are quite a few who go out on their own,

yeah good luck with that, if the crew does all the work , will you clean the fish?

The company is good when i go out solo i dont last more than an hour.. go 3-4 out and we are bobbin around for 12 hours

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

A good crew is worth their weight in gold - someone who knows how to handle a boat , chips in , shares costs , helps clean up & is readily available . ……. Generally these types are boat owners themselves.

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Good luck, it's a first world problem trying to get crew, seems they all own their own boats. Last year I think I crewed more than using my own boat. There are quite a few who go out on their own,
    Exactly the same Dignity, i spent more time last year crewing in other boats then fishing in mine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things