Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sounder fundamentals for the guys who wanted it

Re: Sounder fundamentals for the guys who wanted it

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, my opinion is Ronje , has provided some information anyone can get on the net, but he has provided it so thanks Ronje.
    I also believe people will take and make an idea of a person on what they do and say, now I have done some shit I'm not proud of, but in this case my opinion for what its worth is Ronje is not playing nicely and sticking to the topic. Of course I may be wrong as it's just my opinion from what I've seen so far. He took it to the personal level and dropped the ball.
    Muz
    Muz
    Last edited by Muzza; 12-05-2020 at 01:38 PM. Reason: being nicer

Gees, this has turned out nice.....

Yeah
    Sort of like a reincarnation of Kerry/Satnav.
    Like Kerry original poster seems to have an agenda.

And isn’t karma a bugger. He has trashed other sites but fortunately people woke up to him quickly on here.

I guess some people know this guy from elsewhere? The whole thing did seem to take an abrupt turn when some relevant questions were asked or info suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I guess some people know this guy from elsewhere? The whole thing did seem to take an abrupt turn when some relevant questions were asked or info suggested.
    Dont know enough so stay out of it Mate , alway enjoy Fishing advice and believe one is never too old to learn about most stuff so listen , say thanks and share where i can..

Volvo - you are one of the good ones. Always enjoy your posts mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    Volvo - you are one of the good ones. Always enjoy your posts mate.
    Thanks Mate and Kindly Appreciated ,

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Not trying to kidnap the thread lol , but Noel how far from the lake Bridge do you live ?? , Many Moons ago when working at Lysaghts i had a Good Mate who lived adjascent to the Lake right side south of the bridge and his house yard used to back onto the lake and after Arvo Shift we used to wade waste high with scoop net and Dolphin Torch for Prawns ..
    Mind you we used to get a good feed with a few Beers wee early hours of the morning made life GOOD!!..
    Theys till run and still go scooping for them ??...

I live about 5 minutes at the most from the bridge, I can kind of see it from my house, very few houses on the lake now, the caravan parks are still there, but the houses were purchased, along with the old hire boat shed and converted to public park land. There hasn't been decent prawns in the lake for a few years now, ever since they "fixed" the entrance, lots of crabs though, and still good fishing for Whiting, Flathead and Blackfish. There was a real big deal recently where people were getting Cockles in the lake near the bridge, they have always been there, but it became well known and people starting getting bags and bags of them, the Fisheries Inspectors kept fining them and tossing the cockles back, but in the end, the hoards won, and now you would be lucky to get a few.

OK Phill

Almost there.

Leadup to sidescan stuff

Attachment 121301

Scottar and I have now settled differences and put the episode behind us.

We'll maybe work out a way to complement each other's contributions to the benefit of site members.

regards
    Ronj

Quote Originally Posted by Ronje1 View Post

We'll maybe work out a way to complement each other's contributions to the benefit of site members.

regards
    Ronj
    Now where talking......

Col

Quote Originally Posted by Ronje1 View Post

regards
    Ronj

Gee Ron that was nice of you, what did we all do to deserve that ,its nice for you to allow other ausfish people to share with out getting the the negative nelly comment from you.

Chris69

Mate you're wasting your time with me 'cos I can't see anything you put up. You're only disrupting other members who DO want to look. If that's what your intention is then maybe they can sort it out with you.

I've got a bit more work to do.

Guys, I think I'll put up a simple diagram to demonstrate the effect of a sloping bottom on a sidescan sonar. A picture is worth a thousand words and it might help explain things a bit better.