Thread: Garmin Active captain

Garmin Active captain

Who’s using Active captain.
    I have used it a couple of times previously. But today.....shit, phone won’t connect to Garmin echo map wifi, 404 server error, etc etc. I uninstalled AC but same issues, tried different wifi channels on the Garmin unit but made no difference. Other times get to the logon page of AC but then nothing happens.
    Is their an AC help page anywhere

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Ausfish Silver Member

Re: Garmin Active captain

Never used it as never figured out what it's supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    I had a read through that yesterday and didn't find it helpful, didn't fix my problem. I cant find much on this app at all.

Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Use it a lot. Good kit. Especially easy to do updates and transfer mapping and AC community mapping.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

awsome way to share your waypoint data with everyone on the internet ........

maybe not i think.

BigE

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    awsome way to share your waypoint data with everyone on the internet ........

maybe not i think.

BigE
    For some reason I couldn't get past that bit to so if it is at all useful.

Quick update on this topic. I contacted Garmin and they were virtually no help, they suggested I do a totally reset. I asked what exactly does that mean, will I lose all my fuel, engine, coms data etc etc, they couldn't answer that question????
    Anyway yesterday the bluetooth worked and I could connect to my phone.
    However as far as I can see, you can only up and download quickdraw files with a sdcard, why not bluetooth????