Thread: Trailer mover?

Re: Trailer mover?

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Not saying CT is shady in anyway

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app
    Oh he is shady in every way.

Matt

Umm, was there an accusation against someone who was replying to someone else's comment, or did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by ericcs View Post
    Umm, was there an accusation against someone who was replying to someone else's comment, or did i miss something?
    Gaz suggested that CT was shady and I agreed. This is a photo of CT

Eminem-MTV-3.jpg

looking very SLIM!

will the real slim shady please stand up , please stand up.................

Fellas from memory CT picked up that i was looking for gauges for my mercury and offered me a set of new gauges at a extremly good price i told him i was going to buy the gauges and CT hung on to them for me but i later shyed away from the deal

I have nothing against CT in anyway and it wasnt his fault i just couldnt bring my self to send several hundred bucks after that guy in france really screwed me over

But if that otger guys post in this thread was a cheap shot at me pulling out of the deal there is my explination

The gauges were $400 and they were possibly $1500 from a dealer in oz i will probably regret not buying them later on but it was one of those things do i or dont i

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post

But if that otger guys post in this thread was a cheap shot at me pulling out of the deal there is my explination

Gazza the fibreglass fumes are getting to you... I have no idea what you're talking about or how you jump to it from me inviting CT to stop in for a beer again

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Ausfish mobile app

Never before has one man's offer to a mate to come over for a beer been totally misinterpreted by so many!

Just as well you didn't invite my shady ass over for a rumbo. All hell may have broken loose!

Don't back down Gaz. When I was looking for that photo of CT online I found a number of references to a forwarding address in France along with some images of a rebuilt Ficth. He is totally up to something. Did he even have gauges to sell you or was he planning to steal someone's gauges via mail fraud to then on sell to you? From what I found he also smokes rolleys and carries slices of white bread.

Don't be a sheeple 5G was a created by CT to fence outboard parts.

Matt

My appoligies CT and Wahoo it just came across as awkward.. Wahoo chimed in with a off topic reply i took it as a smart ass comment

Got an idea on a trailer mover i may grab a second hand diff out of a commodore a complete diff, wheels etc make a little 2 rear wheel bracket so the diff can stand upright on its own, weld on a towball mount and make a dirt bike sprocket fit the tail shaft mount than mount my 2hp petrol stationairy engine that i already have

It wont have reverse and the engine will need to be turned off each time i wanna stop but i can gear it really low so it has a very slow speed and huge torque can even upgrade from the 2hp petrol engine i have to a 6-8hp engine they are quiet cheap on ebay

The commodore diff means it will track strait up my driveway on the concrete and it should drive over grass and dirt just like a car

That is an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Use the time and a fraction of the money you'd spend on that heap of shit to strategically modify the gate posts and fence return. This will give you the width of the posts and the few palings as open space. Then just drive in.

Spend the money you saved on beer.
    Use the time you saved to drink said beer, looking at the finished job thinking hell I did a really good job.

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post

Use the time and a fraction of the money you'd spend on that heap of shit to strategically modify the gate posts and fence return. This will give you the width of the posts and the few palings as open space. Then just drive in.

Use the time you saved to drink said beer, looking at the finished job thinking hell I did a really good job.
    Stop harshing on Gazza's vibe Marshall. Who knows he might need some gauges for the 2hp of doom.

Cheers Matt

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    Stop harshing on Gazza's vibe Marshall. Who knows he might need some gauges for the 2hp of doom.

Cheers Matt
    It's Marshall the Third thanks. Keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post

If gazza has these ideas sober I think the last thing he needs is beer

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Ausfish mobile app