Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: battery stratification-the silent killer

Re: battery stratification-the silent killer

Hi Catshark,

Hi Catshark, I have the 4.7 HO, 3 or so years and has been a great car, troublefree, great on road, very comfortable, tows very well and handles the beach well, and allowing for clearance issue as is stock height a bit of light bush work without too much trouble. Just keep up the oil changes, use quality oils, and so far so good. i also have a bit of a modded exhaust and it has a great note with a bit of right boot, but fairly quiet as when driven normally. The HO options really get it moving quite well for what it is. As for your electric drain, yep the security sensors, cd stacker, mine has a factory amp fitted under rear passenger seat as well, the overhead console with all its direction settings etc, heater seats, and all other gizmos, a lot to check. Good luck mate
    Cheers
    Muz

i get crackin on the weekend, the jury seems to suggest could be security system , also there is something about checking a diode in the altenator so thats another probabalitiy.. yeah Muzza the H.O is hard to find these days . have you seen the youtuber ( AUSJEEPMUSCLE) from perth, that guy has the best sounding WJ jeep in the entire whole world. holy crap.