Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Technical approach to barra fishing.

Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

Okay back in two or three days after ive read it all .

That light spectrum stuff is old news and in the depths that you fish for barra i think its a little irrelivent .silhouette and frequency has no colour have think about that weither its dirty water or night time or day time there's only a few things fish pick up on smell ,sight ,silhouette and frequency .

In low light conditions the rods and cones change shape in fishes eyes to see black and white ,that's why you use a black lure or fly at night time and then with frequency it's what the fish detects from the movement of the prey it's chasing ,some of this stuff is interesting ,but matching your lure to what there eating or getting a territorial strike has nothing to do with colour.

As a rocky barra fishinerman I expected to here something like after winter fish the river were the big buildings are and fish were the sun reflects onto as this is were the warmest water is and where the barra will be actively feeding .

If you something to say then just say it instead off making us read stuff on light spectrum before you tell us a little more.

Careful Chris. This bloke has caused major problems on other sites with people who disagree with him.

Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for that info see I wasn't hard was it .

remember when the only fish hooks came in silver color,, then theses days they come in red color mostly, i must have forgotten but probably just didnt know but i ordered some quality japanese mono and it was red line, didnt think much of it until the penny dropped , these colors must have something to do with the red in particular fading or appearing faint underwater as per your research

Dianetics, amway, tony robbins, dunno...think l smell a rat

With all ive read so far Nuclear chicken colour in the barrages and use White or polar bear squidgies there your favourite and vides are the go ,im thinking that old Rod Harrison used rattling spot vibes for Barra when jesus was in nappies so your a bit behind in things.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    With all ive read so far Nuclear chicken colour in the barrages and use White or polar bear squidgies there your favourite and vides are the go ,im thinking that old Rod Harrison used rattling spot vibes for Barra when jesus was in nappies so your a bit behind in things.
    What doesn't eat nuclear chicken???

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    What doesn't eat nuclear chicken???

Matt
    The Chinese LOL just about the only thing they wont eat

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app