Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96

Thread: Technical approach to barra fishing.

  1. #1

    Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  2. #2

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Fire away Ronje1, its all welcome rocky is a different place to fish for Barra.

  3. #3
    Ausfish Addict disorderly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the Jungle

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Go for it Ron..always interested to learn more...are you a lure tosser or a live bait guy..?

  4. #4

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Ditti to that especially when it comes to Barra..

  5. #5

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    I will get the popcorn and watch the fun.

  6. #6

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Wow, bit of thought in there and I'm sure many here will appreciate it (haven't chased barra for about a decade).
    I used to try and put a lot of this sort of thought together but these days, weather's nice, mid week so not many about, I'll happily spend the day floating around enjoying the surrounds. The other day I watched a pair of spoonbills chilling out, forgot to cast for about 5 mins.

  8. #8

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  9. #9

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    yeah Mate keep it comming , want to see at Days end if this will improve my barra Catch somewhat , Thank you Kindly for your Input ey...

  10. #10

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Come on Ronje mate. Donít leave us hanging.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  11. #11

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Come on Ronje mate. Donít leave us hanging.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #12

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Rod n lures ready🤗

  13. #13

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  14. #14

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Nope !! , No lInks showing up at all...Hope im not going to be chewing my Finger nails off in anticipation ..

  15. #15

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us