Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Technical approach to barra fishing.

Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

Don't forget the bicycle tube for your fingers - GTG !!!

Gunna and Short wake up to your selfs have u noticed i have been trying to ignore u flops in my tread because i want nothing to do with you i dont want your advice nor do i care what you think its you guys along with dishonesty and a few other wrecking a single mans web site running it into the ground scaring off all its members because there opions are different to yours

Two men dont shit the same.. if u wanna climb in the pig pen do it by your self on your own forum takeyour shit elsewhere

Ausfish is a great place for guys expressing there knowledge weather u agree or dissagree you should leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Greg P View Post
    Don't forget the bicycle tube for your fingers - GTG !!!
    Got one sorted thanks mate .
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Gunna and Short wake up to your selfs have u noticed i have been trying to ignore u flops in my tread because i want nothing to do with you i dont want your advice nor do i care what you think its you guys along with dishonesty and a few other wrecking a single mans web site running it into the ground scaring off all its members because there opions are different to yours

Two men dont shit the same.. if u wanna climb in the pig pen do it by your self on your own forum takeyour shit elsewhere

Ausfish is a great place for guys expressing there knowledge weather u agree or dissagree you should leave it at that
    What the hell are you on about? This is a thread about barra tactics and I've asked about the best plan to fish the barra opener in less than a week. Unless you've got tips, how about you get your ass out of the thread I'm trying to learn something in!

I can hear background noise ,do we have a new moderator #
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post

Don't rate the old Nilsmaster Spearhead?

Matt