Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Technical approach to barra fishing.

Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    I just love the way he answers his own posts when nobody pays enough attention to the ramblings.
    PHe got banned from another fishing forum, took him a little while before he joined here. Hasn't shown his true spots yet.

Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronje1 View Post
    CT, gunna, shortenlong, dignity.

Sorry fellas. I must have fat-fingered something myself there and suddenly saw what you guys had contributed for once. Hadn't been missing much. Just the usual mutual admiration society stuff.

Got you lot back onto the ignore list.
    Not a problem. Just a bit of karma for the carnage you have caused on other sites. You reap what you sow.

Sorry fellas. I must have fat-fingered something myself there and suddenly saw what you guys had contributed for once. Hadn't been missing much. Just the usual mutual admiration society stuff.

Is this f#ckstick going for w@nker of the year award or what??

Can you put me on that list to please sir, next thing you will be putting us in the naughty corner

Are you in need of a bend over the knee Barry lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

If a barra hits a standing lure then what you write is irrelevant with lateral lines and colour we cant ask the barra why it ate the lure we can only think it was hungry.

Geez Ronje, You must have fair ruffled some feathers elsewhere from the reaction of some here ??...
    One person in particular, that I have the utmost respect for in your list of " Blockies " is quite a shock to me, to see him comment as such... he wouldn't without reason that's for sure.
    While it may seem the thing to do, blocking/ignoring just ain't the way to roll, others sure haven't learnt that here .... For what it's worth, what ever has previously happened, you going to have to face that and grin and bear it me thinks.... If there's pennants to be served, you may as well un block them all and face the music and unfortunately cop it on the chin, reacting wouldn't serve you best me thinks... I don't go with the pack mentality, you've done no wrong to me, but it appears you've got a strong constitution with the reactions your coping...

I'm sure there are those, that weren't involved in previous happenings, that will get something out of your writings, it's quite obvious that you go into a lot of depth...

Don't get the chance to fish for Barra, even when up in the far north, the timing of my visits with regard to climate doesn't agree with this white fella. Spent my very early youth fly fishing, from about the age of 6-7,we weren't allowed to use lures, but I can see the relation to this that you spruke regarding lures, it's exactly the same with flies, the type used and when and how they are presented and used...it's kinda same same really.... Only experience on the water can ever give you the knowledge needed, science just doesn't compare to this fact...

Col

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    Geez Ronje, You must have fair ruffled some feathers elsewhere from the reaction of some here ??...
    . Only experience on the water can ever give you the knowledge needed, science just doesn't compare to this fact...

Col
    Yes
    and
    Yes

And now hes sent me a personal message , ive read it all he blocks me and now tells me ive got a problem i just stated fact and this is how you treat fellow members well i think you have bitten off more that you can chew here Ronje you might want to read what you can and can not do to other members here ,what are you going to do too me now stalk me i dont send members personal messages telling them what members to like or dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    And now hes sent me a personal message threat wow now ive read it all he blocks me and now threatens me i just stated fact and this is how you treat fellow members well i think you have bitten off more that you can chew here Ronje you might want to read what you can and can not do to other members here ,what are you going to do too me now stalk me.
    If that's the case Chris, and I have no reason to doubt you, then take it further bud, no one deserves to get threats, PERIOD..
    Might sound ironical coming from me, due to my recent tat-a-tat with the dissentry, but that's out in the open, I hide nothing.

Maybe some dinkum moderating on this site, may well stop most of the un necessary and in all honesty, crap that get thrown around at times...
    I only commented here out of amazement after reading the obvious "Hate Vibe" been chucked his way and not knowing the history...

Personal threats Aint cool, openly or via message, Is there anyway you can post up the said message Chris ??? not sure if that's possible, you must be able to forward it or something ???
    What a fricken action packed weekend We've had on here, amazing how some, can justify there blatant attacks, as being cool to do and not get corrected, pulled up and put in to there place, even worse when you hide behind the message function....

Col

So what's been on your mind since you tried to steamroll me when I first arrived on the site? Didn't work then. Wont work now.

What is it that you are so angry about with the world? Nose out of joint? Insecurity? Lost opportunities in life?

Simply just want to put crap on anybody who doesn't see you as a role model in life or that you don't agree with?

Choose yr friends more carefully, Chris.

I can tell you now that anybody who has a grub like the guy you've chosen to mate up with who has a go at people with disabilities is not one to use a model in life

Here you go Col ive copied and pasted it.

Hey Chris,
    I'm not condoning the content of his message Chris, it's not cool and I don't know the history,, but he chose his words carefully by the looks, you'd have some difficulty saying he " threatened you" as such, but I hear where your coming from.
    I'm not trying to lessen your reaction or how you would have personally felt and taken this, in any way...
    I guess you've had some pretty heavy past encounters with the bloke, Along with a few others here I might add ,which is obviously spilling over here on Ausfish...
    Geez Chris, it's your call here, whether the admin would act in this instance, especially after some of the personal attacks and name calling that's happened here over the weekend and we heard crickets, Nada in response from admin,, Just grown men paying out on people like brats in school yards, the boys club ...
    If it were me Chris, I'd just stop posting in his thread all together, as mentioned, the past has obviously a lot to do with it, sometimes blokes thrive and get a rise out of confrontations...
    I have no axe to grind here, so that comes from a neutral position. But, as I said to him, blocking/ignoring people achieves nothing, but to block someone then PM them is a back door approach, not cool at all... there's nothing wrong with airing views on the forum, as long as it doesn't become a personal attack or belittle someone.... I thought there was some pretty heavy past encounters here from the reactions I was seeing ... Some by blokes I wouldn't have thought would react as they have done...

It's been an eventful weekend Chris, but thanks for posting it up, best to just move on from it...

regards

Col