Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96

Thread: Technical approach to barra fishing.

  1. #31

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  2. #32

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  3. #33

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Just go away. You caused enough trouble on the other sites. Donít start that crap here. And donít resort to your other trick of bombarding people with nasty PMs. I wonít read them.

  4. #34

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    LMAO that was funny the on how lures work its like were all dumb and your the guro,I thought you had something special to reviel but you have nothing even the date on the pics you posted up in your pdfs are old you can see the dates on them and Harro was useing gold bombers before you too, you are just using old info .

  5. #35

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    How did this become a bun fight?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  6. #36

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Hello Lovey

    Whenever somebody comes up with some innovative thinking to share with others, it always attracts the "Negative Nancy" brigade like Chris and his little mate who see their roles as simply disruptive . Maybe should change their names to Negative Nancy 1, Negative Nancy 2 ..etc.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #37

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    How did this become a bun fight?
    This bloke has history Lovey.

  8. #38

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    This is cracking me up, to quote you....... if you use a gold bomber in dirty water then you would be right to do so well everyones been doing that for a long time and because gold is the red and green mixed together, so going by your method if we paint a lure black and with then that's the equivalent to having a grey lure.

  9. #39

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  10. #40

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    House painting comes to mind and colour matching old painted walls.

  11. #41

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

    Barramundi.jpg

  12. #42

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #43

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    1.8mt dead Barra from the early 1900s so there grew bigger back then compaired to now, they are getting smaller as the years go by!!!!!!!!.

  14. #44

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    Thanks to a continuing campaign of harassment by a couple of forum members, this message content has been deleted by Ronje.

  15. #45

    Re: Technical approach to barra fishing.

    There hunger .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us