Thread: Quick Question

Quick Question

Has anyone bought from Freddy's fishing? Just wondering if they are legit as first time I have seen them in my searches. Thanks

Re: Quick Question

Sometime back instore but not online . Queried them couple of weeks ago as they were advertising 70% discount on Fishing gear but they corrected me it was "UP to 70% " and most items didnt warrent another look far as i was concerned ey ..
    Dinga
    Davos tackle and Anaconda for Pricematch as well as beat the pricematch if your looking online as well as a couple of others that escape my Noggin at present ..
    But they are legit if thats all your thinking ..

Thanks Volvo, I might stick with Dinga and Davo's anyway I was more wondering if they were legit.

Quote Originally Posted by odieman150 View Post
    Has anyone bought from Freddy's fishing? Just wondering if they are legit as first time I have seen them in my searches. Thanks
    Yes mate they are, store on sth pine rd brendale, not sure if they have others or where they are. Ive been there about 8 times but have only bout one thing so far as they weren't competitive with price so was worth the drive to bcf or buying online. Ive not seen thier online store, as if they had what i want they're down the road from me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Ausfish mobile app