Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early morning Bream fish

Early morning Bream fish

Had a fish this morning with one of my grandsons, very simple, a rod, one hook, no swivels or sinkers, and a few slices of bread for bait/burley, tide was perfect for Bream. A quick walk across the road to fish the rocks at daylight, he got three Bream on Bread, biggest going just over a kilo. Then a quick breakfast and off to do a quick crab trip, got a few, all cooked ready to eat, love fishing with the kids, especially during these difficult times.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Early morning Bream fish

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Had a fish this morning with one of my grandsons, very simple, a rod, one hook, no swivels or sinkers, and a few slices of bread for bait/burley, tide was perfect for Bream. A quick walk across the road to fish the rocks at daylight, he got three Bream on Bread, biggest going just over a kilo. Then a quick breakfast and off to do a quick crab trip, got a few, all cooked ready to eat, love fishing with the kids, especially during these difficult times.
    Onya Noel and way it should be , value time spent with the Grandkids making memories ..

Yep, they all like fishing, but he (Will) lives to fish, they all like crabbing though, because of the virus business, it was only him and I, we did OK crabbing considering we only had 3 nets because we only had 3 Bream heads for bait, and were only gone for about 2 hours.

Good catch that bream has to be over 25 years old

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Greatest time you can spend is with your family AND fishing with them. You certainly try to live up to the Land Down Under theory.

Yeah, the damn iPad turns all pictures upside down don't know why, even if I rotate them then save, they still post upside down!

Yeah, the damn iPad turns all pictures upside down don't know why, even if I rotate them then save, they still post upside down!
    here ya go...........
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Isn't there an option for ipads etc at the bottom of the page.

Nothing that I know of, not too sure if it's just a "feature" of mine, but it just won't post pictures the right way, I even rotated one on my desktop computer, saved it upside dow,, sent it to myself and posted it, and it was upside down again, it only seems to be here though, most other places they are OK (but not all) it might be something to do with the site "back end" who knows?

Picture test

Its something to do with the picture upload program thingy it use to happen a lot to me across various sites

I take pics with a S5 Samsung i rotate my camera clockwise one turn and always make sure the phone is tilted down as the auto screen rotator can get mixed ip and think its ipside down

Cracker of a bream mate..the kid must have been stoked..

Was this the boat you were on Noel...?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coron...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Cracker of a bream mate..the kid must have been stoked..

Was this the boat you were on Noel...?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coron...cid=spartanntp
    Yeah it was a good Bream, just over a kilo. Not on that ship thank Christ, it is berthed at Port Kembla now, our ship had/has no known cases but we had to go through Quarrantine when we got off, no idea how that other ship just unloaded and let passengers off knowing there was virus cases on board. I must admit normally it's pretty easy getting off the ship, with just a card to fill out and some quick checks, but, this time it was much different, as it should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Its something to do with the picture upload program thingy it use to happen a lot to me across various sites

I take pics with a S5 Samsung i rotate my camera clockwise one turn and always make sure the phone is tilted down as the auto screen rotator can get mixed ip and think its ipside down

With Samsung I rotate to the left when in Landscape mode, you can do it to the right and it looks OK on your phone but when you go to post it online many programs then interpret it exactly the way it was taken - upside down, so generally rotate to the left and very few issues. Apple, I've never been able to work it out.

Your own eyes when they actually look at objects, they are upside down when the picture hits the retina but the brain has learnt to reverse it and everything looks rosy.

Picture test
    Noelm, that's one way to make the crab look bigger, getting your grandson to hold it.