Thread: Corona Cod for a feed

Corona Cod for a feed

Gday guys, just a quick report on today’s fishing trip expecting it to potentially be the last for a while?
    When the food collection loophole was opened I figured this may be it so here we go.’
    I left home about 4.45am Saturday to hit a flat Caloundra bar at 5.15am.
    Breeze was up early and the further out I got, the worse it go. With a solid 15 blowing, I stopped on some 60m country and the current was running to the north?? Not sure what was going on there. I left there with a nice parrot and a feed of pearlies. Went to my usual 100m country for zero. No shows, strange current again? After 1 drop only, I went back to my starting spot. Seem to be racking up up lots of hours for little return.
    The wind seemed to back off a bit and my thought was the current and wind together might make deep dropping ok? I got out to my no

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Re: Corona Cod for a feed

Sorry, not sure what I did?
    I got out to my usual 200m area that has been a little quiet of late and the fish just went off. 1st drop surrendered a nice bar cod. Second drop saw 2 more. 3rd drop for nil. Reposition and 4 th drop saw 2 more. That’s my 5 so out obf her get. The baits would not have been on the bottom for 20 second go.
    Stay safe guys,
    (Falling asleep now ft

Cheers
    Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2141.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	121017

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

Nice work well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure but I heard they've stopped production of Corona beer, not that it bothers me, one of the reasons breweries gave the gov't for being an essential service is the cost of restarting was basically the replacement cost of all their gear. I know all the pubs and clubs will need to replace virtually all their beer pipelines before they can start up again.

Crikey, surely they could just purge them all out with water and sanitiser and start fresh when they reopen? What’s the deal with replacing everything?

Lee, a mate who maintains all yhe pipeworks in a club said they do clean them on a regular basis but if shut down for any length of time they get bugs that no amount of sterilizing really works. Breweries are worse due to needing to keep yeast alive etc.

Any how would they taste with all the blood in the kill tank does it effect the flesh? Usually when we go out we are back in and buy the ice on the way home

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Gday Gazza, mate I don’t even bleed them because by the time they get up they are pretty well dead. No blood in the meat when cleaning them.

Sam, that seems crazy, a lot of work and dollars involved with this whole situation for a lot of people