Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing report for Pumicestone Passage pleae

Re: Fishing report for Pumicestone Passage pleae

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    I hit the water at 4:45 am this morning and landed 3 fat ones in the kayak. Just cast in close to the mangroves.

beautiful sunrise too
    Just as well you didn't go out this morning, thst storm wouldn't have been pleasant. I watched a number of boats being towed in the opposite direction this morning.

You got your leccy back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    so once the yak is sorted are you going to soak baits or use lures?
    A bit of both

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Just as well you didn't go out this morning, thst storm wouldn't have been pleasant. I watched a number of boats being towed in the opposite direction this morning.

You got your leccy back.
    Ahhh yeah about that storm. I was out in the tinny. Saw the big black thunder heads rolling in so took off south towards Roys because every man and his dog was making a run for the ramp. I ended up beaching down near the ski lanes and hunkered down under the the picnic area with a couple of other like minded people.

and yeah I got the leccy back on Friday, spent Saturday arvo putting it all back together and tested her out Sunday. He did a great job and it's like new!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Ahhh yeah about that storm. I was out in the tinny. Saw the big black thunder heads rolling in so took off south towards Roys because every man and his dog was making a run for the ramp. I ended up beaching down near the ski lanes and hunkered down under the the picnic area with a couple of other like minded people.

and yeah I got the leccy back on Friday, spent Saturday arvo putting it all back together and tested her out Sunday. He did a great job and it's like new!!
    now we just have to do a wiring job on her