Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Security, What measures are u taking?

Security, What measures are u taking?

Hey fellas i was just sitting in the dark on my phone tv off heard someone jump my fence my dogs ran around to the gate barking this was about 11:40pm

It has been quiet for the past month or so now this again

Not sure what this person or persons (sounded like 1 person jumping the fence) wants

The boat is not in a condition worthy of stealing, my small boat and bike have been sold yet this low scum dog keeps going in my yard

I have security cameras and this ....... piece of .... knows exactly where they are pointed and where the gray areas are

Im not delusional or hearing things, there was a cat in my driveway 2 nights ago but the cat cant shake the timber fence joining the house

I dont want to give out to much information on my security as its likely this .... tard is reading my post

It has been happening for a couple of years now, the sticks and poles, 1/2 and 1/4th of bricks thrown at my dogs from the neighbours yard, the full brick found near my hot water system, the metal pole i found between the house and boat 3 weeks ago, my shed door being pulled out at the bottom enough to fit a mans head in there to see whats in there, my dogs went thru a few stages of putting there heads down when u go to pat them, the time i was in the toilet and heard a man say to my dogs "shut up" one of my dogs whined to get a pat i went out and there was 4-6 slices of bread on the other side of the fence

.... i have had enough, what is a man ment to do

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Security, What measures are u taking?

When do you move to the new place?

Gunna we had a friend line up a new house 30mins drive away but it fell thru, my mum goes into hospital early next month to get a dialysis tube put in and has been told she cant come home untill we move due to black mould inside the house

We need to move asap but its extremely hard finding another house with no stairs that is local

Where is considered local and what rent do you want to pay. May be able to keep a look out

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

Thanks Shakey we have a lady looking after us we dont rent private but just the two of us are now paying $440 per week

My mum was given the chance to buy my old house i grew up in for 29 years, back in the late 80's it was offered to my mum for $90,000.... hard for single ladies to get home loans in the 1980's so we missed out my mum has been a battler all her life working from 16 years old to 60 now 65, was working 5 casual jobs at once in the early to mid 90's and financially got no where in life

That old house was worth $900,000 when it was bulldosed for a new estate..

Sucky shit really

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Hey fellas i was just sitting in the dark on my phone tv off heard someone jump my fence my dogs ran around to the gate barking this was about 11:40pm

.... i have had enough, what is a man meant to do

Time to dig a hole?

Whoever has been in my back yard i suspect them of feeding my dogs to gain there trust, i have 2 american staffies in the yard one is a pup of the older one, the pup is a savage mf to people he dont know

The mother is so friendly and lovable the local vets feel in love with her last time she was there

The mother has been off her food for 3 nights now but she eats a good 10 hours after i put her bowl down and that is totally not like her she is first to clean her bowl than want more

Need to catch whoever is going in my yard

Need an extra hidden camera Gazza.

Have thought about that Scott there are gray spots in my yard because the house is not square so a basic 4 cameras dont cover the whole house and i like to overlook the yards

I dont think the new neighbors are throwing food over the fence during the day as both dogs would get it, the grown pup is still eating as per normal and the neighbors are scared of my dogs as they bark

I have been trying to let my 3rd dog out the back at night hes a english staffy and will bark only at people he doesnt regularly see which will alert me.. im hopping

Strange how i post happenings on here and my dogs only barked once all night last night....

Put a hot wire along the top of the fence, crank it full and wait for a response.
    Say hello with ziplocked thumbs and a trespass charge.
    Jack.

Some m..... ...... let 10psi out of my car tyre and threw human shit at my house last night i dont believe this is the same person going in my back yard

I had a neighborhood fight over a couple years ago and ever since this father and son have carried on so much my god the abuse is massive, i dont mow my launs twice a week so im not an ideal renter but shit the amount of crap we cop from these guys 2 houses up is absolutely bs they live on both sides of street and we are in the dead end

I stand out the back at around 10pm feeding my dogs i get all sorts of shit thrown at me scrunched up balls of metal, pieces of roof tiles, they threw a full lighter in the back yard so my dogs chew it and it explodes in there mouth

The verbal abuse is horendous!

Last night i went outside to take rubbish out to the bin and as soon as i openend the front door i could smell shit it was 100% human shit there were 2 pieces thrown i suspect the neighbors of doing it we dont have any enimies my mum is highly looked up to as an elder in my suburb and surrounding suburbs, but letting my tyre down too its bs my mums tyres were let down around 5 weeks ago and my car tyres on the xtrail just before my mums car

Im talking about a 70 and 50 year old men father and son father is a towie son is a heroin drug addict dating a 16 year old girl that is what all this started over the 50yo son dating the young kid

P.........s should have there ..... cut off

Absolute f...... dead shits the neighbors scratched my new car today and bent the rear right panel i am majorly pissed off

Should i try claim it under my compulsary insurance?

Just went out to take pictures of the damage and heard the neighbor say "hes taking pictures of the car" i look up and here he is parking a gray Tribute in his parents front yard behind gates

Attachment 120869Attachment 120870Attachment 120871Attachment 120872

how did this happen, get it on camera