Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Any experince onboard with these Reels one can share , re good or bad ??..
    Was thinking of adding another Reels to my craze!!..

  2. #2

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Never mind ordered it

  3. #3

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    20200330_173201.jpg

    My Pwessiouse , arrived today !!!

  4. #4

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Looks flash, one thing i like about Penn reels if u lose the locking handle screw they are designed to operate with or without it

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

  5. #5

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Can tell you its a very smooth reel and just what the Doctor ordered fishing for Grunter ...

  6. #6

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Matched with the app Rod offcourse..

  7. #7

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Did i mention how much i like me Penn Fierce 2500 Liveliner...

  8. #8

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Sure i did ey ??..

  9. #9

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    is that simlar to the shimano baitrunner or its competitor , ive got a few penn reels seems to hold up okay under strain when winding . like the palm fob on the handles where online can i see this 2500

  10. #10

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    is that simlar to the shimano baitrunner or its competitor , ive got a few penn reels seems to hold up okay under strain when winding . like the palm fob on the handles where online can i see this 2500
    Yes mate simmillar , Bought this reel to match my Catana 732 Snapper for Chasing Grunter when Rod is set in its holder and works a treat as once the Fish takes a good run all you have to do is hit the engage lever and it sets the hook nicely.
    Mindyou the Catana snapped at the tip under the strain of a nice sized Bullshark , warrenty period elapsed so matched it to a simmillar 732 Shimano Maikuro 6-8kg as was the Catana.
    Still a nice combo and in the meantime Davos Tackle had the Catana 732 Snapper 6-8kg Rods on special for $55 and about to order but took up Anacondas beat price match and purchased two to be on the safe side , and now have two of those for the Penn...
    At that price couldnt resist !!!...

  11. #11

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
    Yes mate simmillar , Bought this reel to match my Catana 732 Snapper for Chasing Grunter when Rod is set in its holder and works a treat as once the Fish takes a good run all you have to do is hit the engage lever and it sets the hook nicely.
    Mindyou the Catana snapped at the tip under the strain of a nice sized Bullshark , warrenty period elapsed so matched it to a simmillar 732 Shimano Maikuro 6-8kg as was the Catana.
    Still a nice combo and in the meantime Davos Tackle had the Catana 732 Snapper 6-8kg Rods on special for $55 and about to order but took up Anacondas beat price match and purchased two to be on the safe side , and now have two of those for the Penn...
    At that price couldnt resist !!!...
    you'd better buy another reel now, have you looked at Penn buy any chance.

  12. #12

    Re: Penn Fierce 111 Live Liner

    Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    you'd better buy another reel now, have you looked at Penn buy any chance.
    Has crossed my mind ..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us