Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1770 @ Easter 2020

Re: 1770 @ Easter 2020

Quote Originally Posted by fishtragic View Post
    A mate reckons a split pool noodle makes a comfy seat on your 20l bucket.
    Too right it does ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfuzz View Post
    Amazing Info there Phil thank you very much will be doing first offshore run out out of 1770 this year in Winter, we used to go to Agnes a lot surfing springs etc in the 90’s and mucking around in pancake creek but never had the opportunity to head out wide till now!

All good, if you need gps points, just ask....

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Trip cancelled! Bugger!!! Unfortunately Queensland has closed its borders and I'm not allowed to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby_III View Post
    Thanks Lucky Phil.

We have a house booked for 9 nights plus have a few more nights spare at the end that could stay longer if the weather is good.

Weather dependant, think might do a day trip first just to get comfortable then do an overnighter if the weather is looking good. Target species, always nice to get some trout and red throat, but I would love to find a red. Maybe if do an overnighter, will try some deeper water at night. Is there any mackeral around at that time of year?

Going with the wife and kids and also my parents have come up. I have not told them yet, but whichever one (wife or dad) that does not come with us gets to take the trailer back to the accommodation with them after putting the boat in. That way at least they have the car to use during the day.

Unrelated question, what do people do for a toilet out there.? I can obviously just go over the side for most things, but not sure that is going to cut it with the wife.
    Maybe this is the answer......... my ReBait RestRoom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

No toilet roll holder? Hang on, there's no toilet paper is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    No toilet roll holder? Hang on, there's no toilet paper is there?
    deckwash hose ....
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....