Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tow Vehicles...

Re: Tow Vehicles...

Isn’t a gas certificate required for a road worthy down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    the petrol average is spot on same as a barra 4.0 the gas usage is way out of wack , wow
    First gas car and yeah looking at the numbers it does look way out therr

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by shaungonemad View Post
    Isn’t a gas certificate required for a road worthy down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As far as i know a special lpg rego inspector does the pink slip (yearly rego check) its not due for a major lpg check for another 2 years, lpg was installed 2002

Just turn the lpg off Gazza

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah i think i will only be using lpg if petrol goes up around that $1.60-$1.80 mark otherwise its just no cost effective

Unless there is a problem with the vaporiser unit i have seen rebuilds on youtube looks very easy and simple but it does come at a cost if i do it my self and a potentioal for a .... up...

Is the lpg factory or aftermarket gazza?

Its factory but its stamped as being installed 2002 car is 1999 the AU model came with factory dual fuel

Went to bunnings bought this Trade Gas Leak spray bottle absolutely ####ing rubbish waste of money doesnt even work, spray bottles finger trigger bends without spraying the die and the bottle has to be upright to work... the die is so diluted u cant even see it

Going to tip this shit out and put dish washing liquid in the bottle if that fails i'll go get a spray bottle

I think i found one possible leak from a brass pipe that is press fit into the vaporiser the leak is only tiny but it may become worse under more pressure while driving

Lpg out the exhause is very fumie and stinks!

Was a bit alarmed when i made this post done some looking around checked my cameras and it appears the neighbors friend was looking in my car...

Russians... ####ing weird neighbors i tell ya

Just as a heads up Gazz you need to be qualified to be mucking around with automotive lpg, if the thing blows up from a gas leak and the investigation finds you did the work yourself you will be liable!
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁

Fuzz yeah im calling around on monday to find out what it cost to service the vaporiser im not ganna mess with it that lpg is some leathal stuff when it explodes

First time checking the tanks gauge with a full and empty tank quiet strange, full tank shows 3/4 empty tank shows 1/4 so really im only using half a tank

Squeezed 180kms out of her today sitting on 120, i should be seeing 350-400kmsAttachment 120862Attachment 120863

maybe its only registering liquid volumne with the remainder gas filling the void...

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    maybe its only registering liquid volumne with the remainder gas filling the void...
    I donno how it works

Called Ultra Tune just now they want me to take the car in to be inspected i mentioned its using 26L/100km they said something is wrong with it