Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Ausfish Gold Member Dirtyfuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Sunshine Coast

    Portable gas fridge leak a silent killer

    This is a sad tragedy

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevlacat 6.2m
    115 v4 evinrudes (going strong)

  2. #2

    Re: Portable gas fridge leak a silent killer

    That is tragic.
    I read somewhere that your sense of smell doesn't work while you're asleep.

    Carbon monoxide (dioxide?) from gas heaters etc has also killed people in a closed tent.

    There's a lessen there.
    We keep ours outside in the annex where fresh air is circulating for that reason.
    Also tents burn in about 2 minutes. Not a lot of time to wake up and act.

  3. #3

    Re: Portable gas fridge leak a silent killer

    I watched this on fb heartbreaking no idea why the fridge was in the tent maybe to conserve the heat output? They said the mother had hyperthermia

    How would the mother live from here on knowing her husban and child passed while she survived so sad

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Join us