Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Nissan Patrol (petrol 5.6 V8) vs Toyota 200 (diesel TT V8) /Towing fuel economy

Re: Nissan Patrol (petrol 5.6 V8) vs Toyota 200 (diesel TT V8) /Towing fuel economy

Totally agree, old mate that came out agreed on $1100 than hit me with 'im buying your car but not at your price'

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Nissan Patrol (petrol 5.6 V8) vs Toyota 200 (diesel TT V8) /Towing fuel economy

Drove the old girl today done 41.1kms used 1/8th of a tank on petrol, hopping to get better mileage from the LPG wonder if she'll be a hog while towing?

Few problems have risen jumped in the car last night and drivers floor was absolutely soaked i knew the window sill had one tiny hole but it must be really bad under the rubber, air con works but goes cold-hot-cold-hot i would love to use the air con while towing the boat on those 40c+ trips home at 2-4pm in blistering heat

Ass end feels a bit light when turning like she kind of wants to do a doughie haha im not even the slightest of a rev head just love the whole torque and not having to rev the engine to get it moving

I think with my boat behind her she'll feel more comfortable towing with that weight on the ass end

It does have slip diff got bogged on the front lawn few attempts and i was free had it been normal 1 wheel spin i would have never got off the lawn

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app