Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 150 Gen 2 Etec reviews.

Re: 150 Gen 2 Etec reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Not any more Gazza. Left the dealership apparently - now a BRP Australia employee.
    Haha BRP probably wanted him because Craig knows the in's and out's of Evinrude be it a 1973 model or 2019 he really was a walking evinrude wealth of knowledge

Wonder why he left the business tho i thought the business was his and his fathers

I use to see his father testing boats out on the hawkesbury river

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Haha BRP probably wanted him because Craig knows the in's and out's of Evinrude be it a 1973 model or 2019 he really was a walking evinrude wealth of knowledge

Wonder why he left the business tho i thought the business was his and his fathers

I use to see his father testing boats out on the hawkesbury river

Spoke to them recently, they are closing down the dealership this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidson View Post
    Spoke to them recently, they are closing down the dealership this year.
    Ahh bugger

They were pretty good when i picked up a Etec 75hp i was told it needed a new computer hence it was for sale i spoke with Craig all them years ago as i ran the diagnostic C said it was likely the wire harness and not computer

When i recently had the 130hp Etec C was going to drop his dacks on parts price and almost offer what the parts would have cost ordering from the USA

He also had a lot of knowledge about Mercury and Honda, i contacted Honda about a year model search from a searial number and was redirected to huetts marine where Craig picked up and ran the search

Top bloke if u ever get his service now hes changed jobs