Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Little boat up for sale, What do u think its worth?

Re: Little boat up for sale, What do u think its worth?

Steve i tried selling my xtrail on facebook within the last year i recieved very close to 300 messages in a couple of days i had people getting pissed because i couldnt cope with the amount of msgs i had to reply to not only 280 msgs but i had to reply to multiple questions to each person

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

I have 49 msgs on fb and 6 on gumtree a lot.of the people on fb have cancelled or not shown up after getting the address

Ive had 3 seperate people look at the boat

I can only think i may be asking to much it owes me less than im asking but that is with the free labor i have put into it many many hours

Don’t give out your address until you receive additional confirmation they are still keen ON THE DAY you have both agreed to view the boat

Just have a generic reply with all the info copy and paste that with how much and Say that’s all you know.

Make things simple for yourself

Sold every boat I’ve owned through boat sales it culls a lot of the shit.
    But the boat value offset the price to list there

Your labour to bring it to the current sale state is irrelevant

no point moaning and groaning about every low ball offer or no show, as that's the price you pay for advertising on facebook marketplace. anything placed on a social media site is always going to attract the trolls etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul071978 View Post
    Don’t give out your address until you receive additional confirmation they are still keen ON THE DAY you have both agreed to view the boat
    I only give out the suburb untill we agree on a time that day or the next morning than i'll give the address a lot of people have pulled out just today has been 3

Tried putting the boat on boat pickers selected the paid option for 20 pics 1 video it only allowed 4 pics uploaded and than it sent me to a dead link so i tried to post again and it uploaded 2 adds both with no pics there is no option to delete the adds either im lost...

went to boat sales listed it on there but add isnt appearing i think it may need pre approval tho $45 is quiet expensive i chose the free option if i have to i will pay the money to get a sale

If you want a quick sale reduce price. If want higher price sit back and wait

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

Just changed the price $2250 hopefully no stupid offers from here on..

From what I could see in the pictures and video it needs to be tidied up a little more Gazza, it's often the little things that put people off.
    Seats & side pockets spring to mind but I'm betting it looks like a bit of a sh1t fight inside, again just little things that you don't notice or turn a blind eye to.
    Put up some internal pictures for comments in here.
    I'd fix it, use it & sell it over the next few Months ($3K), either that of flog it as is for $1K to $1.5K.

Will show some pics soon Fed

Left my tackle bucket in there just noticed lucky need to take it outAttachment 120630Attachment 120631Attachment 120632

Just shook on $2100 not quiet close to the $2700..

word of advice- vacuum the inside, use a bucket and sponge to maybe at least wipe down the boat- perhaps you can use grey water left over from a shower? Agree with the guys above, you have to present the boat well, it will take a little of your time but you would be amazed what a clean and tidy boat will do for someones psych and stop posting everything on a public forum. If i was a potential buyer you've just given an insight into your bottom dollar. Hold your cards close to you chest and stop seeking affirmation from a bunch of randoms on the internet. good luck with the sale.

Lots of potential to tidy up but considering how it looks at the moment you should be happy to grab $2100.