Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Little boat up for sale, What do u think its worth?

Re: Little boat up for sale, What do u think its worth?

Sheik its a great riding hull u can over take another boat in its wake and it feels very safe i found this hull doesnt speer off to one side in a following sea

I would have loved to keep it and put a alloy trailer under it with a near new 50hp Etec

But i snapped up the project boat and almost all my time is devoted to that old girl

When i bought this boat she was polished and clean looked amazing after looking it over i bought it strait away, it has to be my best boat alloy or glass under 5 meters that i have owned

The hull on this little boat is as deep as my 19ft Caribbean

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Yeah, well good luck with the sale mate. and the project boat.

Thanks, water pump kit was meant to be here today i picked express shipping seems that takes 3 days lol

Wilko's Marine got my order sent out super fast just Australian post is taking an extra day to deliver

Water pump was delivered today, dont think the computer tracking was accurite it said it was coming today than said friday but was left on the door step

Will get her installed soon suppose to be hot here tomorrow dont want to be working in the heat

Just installed the pump kit bottom metal plate didnt fit over one of the locator pins had to purswade it

Got that sorted than the pump was really tight to turn the shaft had to back off the bolts half a turn

I cant ever recall installing a whole new water pump kit including the bottom mount so not sure how tight a new pump should feel

Will crank her over at 8-9am in the morning, gotta say that gearbox went on in all of 4mins quickest ever... i guess that happens when you've done it 30 times

Took her down the river about 5:30am this morning after the cobwebs were blown off she ran really well, there was a blockage in yhe cooling somewhere after i zoomed in on the tell tail she started pumping normally

Absolutely love this little boat so comfy so solid and predictable and soft riding

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen water that calm before. Looks nice

Might be an idea to update your time stamp.
    Or was that a blast from the past?

Sent from my CPH1715 using Ausfish mobile app

Looks as thou it goes well Gazza....
    Give her a good clean up and a polish, she should sell......

Col

Video was taking 5:30-6am this morning its a new camera i vought a month or so ago..

It was out on Chipping Norton Lake the upper reaches of Georges River leads 20kms down stream to Botany Bay

Will give her a wash just hard with water restrictions i need to gurni the mould off but not allowed to use a gurni

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzer View Post
    Might be an idea to update your time stamp.
    Or was that a blast from the past?

Sent from my CPH1715 using Ausfish mobile app
    Dezzer lol if i had a video of her running i would have put it in my previous add mate, she has been sitting on the front lawn unused since november 2018 untill i got her out today, felt really good to be out there turning a.prop i miss my sea legs

Listed the boat an hour ago got 1 person coming to look tomorrow and another guy offered $1800 not quiet near my asking price but more than i wanted the other week

its like when you sell a boat , you kind of have to take one last ride in the ol girl , very nice scenery and serenity now.. she gets up and boogies, should sell it presents well enough .

I ended up putting $2700 on it negotiable, had a few inquiries and one guy is coming at the crack of dawn tomorrow

Fm the form of some people.. one guy asking if he can buy the boat and trailer doesnt want engine LOL after all my hard work and hours of trying to fix the boat another guy offers $1500