Thread: I Got Crabs for Xmass

I Got Crabs for Xmass

worked some pots on Xmas eve and Xmas day and managed a good feed of muddies from my favorite spot.

Happy wife
    Happy Mum and Dad inlaw

BigE
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0932.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	120557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0950.jpg 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	120558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0952.jpg 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	120559  

Re: I Got Crabs for Xmass

What am I doing wrong?

I have put my pots in for 7 overnight soaks over the last couple of months, We have caught one jenny for that effort.

You need a secret spot and special bait

Quote Originally Posted by Bremic View Post
    What am I doing wrong?

I have put my pots in for 7 overnight soaks over the last couple of months, We have caught one jenny for that effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremic View Post
    What am I doing wrong?

Or you could be living in an area that has a lot of Share Farmers like northern end of Pumistone Passage.

BigE you know how bad those things are for you. I'm willing to take some from you to assist, cause that's the kind of man I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Or you could be living in an area that has a lot of Share Farmers like northern end of Pumistone Passage.
    Could be the problem, I have considered it, although the pots always see to be in the same spot we leave them. I have been dropping them in the mooloolah, it doesnt see as much traffic as the passage.