Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The mentality of our fisho's in this era, Im lost..

Re: The mentality of our fisho's in this era, Im lost..

Yeah maybe they are drinking the water and falling in or trying to cool off an unable to swim or work out the way out of the water

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Yeah maybe they are drinking the water and falling in or trying to cool off an unable to swim or work out the way out of the water

Most likely crows, they are a nasty bunch, I've watched them attack birds and possums that are vulnerable either through injury or just too young.

What i can't figure out is what they do eith all the macadamia nuts they steal from my daughter's place.

We have a lot of crows in Sydney they often steal your golf balls at the footy field and sit on a light post or fly off with it

Never discount feral cats either, they get pretty big and nasty.

Cheers

Feck !!! Fellas , not only has my Possum Stew gone cold but the stew bowl has overflowed ta buggery from my crying in my Stew.
    Yous are a cruel lot yous are and know how to turn a fella off his tucker!!!
    Feckin Country is burning , how much wildlife has become extinct , lost from fires and a fisho is blamed for a drowned Possum which would have otherwise served well in some Pitta Bread lol ( joke offcourse ).
    Now i have to go make a new lot of Possum Stew , Feck !!!!

You know i enjoy the company of my Fishing Buddys ( Friends ) whether it be fishing , over a cuppa talking about Fishing , fishing Toys etc , or remanissing (spelt wrong i know) over Fishing trips gone by and hence i register onto Fishing Forums to again yak about Fishing andin the process make a new Friend or two not to Poke sticks for a more polite way of putting it into each other.
    Lets keep it civilised ey ....

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post

200kva.
    Tail on one power line, foot on the other.
    Neek minute all over.
    Life's not always a Disney story

I dunno....in the 70's there were fried possum and fruit bats on every powerline. Now it seems natural selection has given us AC aware breeds. I can't think when the last fried critter I saw was.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk