Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The mentality of our fisho's in this era, Im lost..

Re: The mentality of our fisho's in this era, Im lost..

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Disorderly you may be trying to make christmas miserable for other people by offending aboriginals and my self by being racist in this thread but water off a ducks back mate i am thicked skinned enjoy your day...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app
    Gazza, Please explain why my having a deep connection with nature and don't like people justifying killing threatened wildlife makes me a racist....I also don't like the Japanese killing whales and dolphins, I don't like some Asian and Hawaiian cultures eating dogs, I don't like people trophy hunting African game, I don't like people shooting polar bears, I don't like Palm oil companies clearing jungle and displacing Orangutans and I don't like cruelty or disrespect towards any animals and as mentioned I don't like people using motorboats to kill Turtle and Dugong....

Why aren't people able to express their dislike for some cultural practices without being labelled a bigot or racist...?

Why cant we debate and discuss some of these issues which affect us all..?

Just because something is traditional or cultural doesn't make it right these days in our ever changing world...we are constantly finding out how much of a negative impact we are having on our planet and need to be willing to adapt and change and make sacrifices for the betterment of our environment...if we just blindly go on doing what we have always done it will be the end of us....

Why do I have to like and accept those things that have a detrimental effect on threatened animal populations especially in my local area....?...

Gazza, why I originally asked you about your views is because I saw how upset you were about a dead possum and thought I might get a different answer to what I got...all its done is left me baffled..

Deleted post, cause it's time to move on. You got your desired reactions................... Feeding trolls never turns out good....
    Drop the bone........ Go answer more questions for your off spring...........

This priveliged white fella about to dig into to a seafood lunch with family,...............

Col

Sappy I know ,but this fella was on the right track...

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Sappy I know ,but this fella was on the right track...

Not sappy at all mate, it’s a song that if we should all live by..... man what a wonderful world it would be. John Lennon knew it and so should we all.
    To all, take the time to listen and reflect on what really matters.
    merry Xmas to all.

If Dis wants it to be about aboriginals and make it fair for the white man why doesnt the white man pay his 200 years in rent plus buy out the land that he has already sold for trillions... that was never hes

Im not a good debater however my sister who is a aboriginal certified counceller would rip D a new ####### on the black knowledge...

If Dis wants it to be about aboriginals and make it fair for the white man why doesnt the white man pay his 200 years in rent plus buy out the land that he has already sold for trillions... that was never hes

The Aboriginals are a conquered nation.sorry but that is a fact just like hundreds if not thousands before them and there will probably be hundreds to follow.......Just look at the Palestinians.It's the way it's been since man first left the shores of his homeland millennia ago.I refuse to be held accountable for something that happened centuries past........So,no,I would not support paying 'rent'.It's just a pity that the two cultures,Indigenous and European are poles apart.

Quote Originally Posted by banshee View Post
    The Aboriginals are a conquered nation.sorry but that is a fact just like hundreds if not thousands before them and there will probably be hundreds to follow.......Just look at the Palestinians.It's the way it's been since man first left the shores of his homeland millennia ago.I refuse to be held accountable for something that happened centuries past........So,no,I would not support paying 'rent'.It's just a pity that the two cultures,Indigenous and European are poles apart.
    Ok so you either rent a house or u bought your own house, how come you paid but we shouldnt be paid?

and here we are Gazza....I asked about Turtles and Dugong but to you its all about money and blame....that post tells me everything i need to know about you...Poles apart, Banshee...?...Damn...we may as well be living on different planets....

I'm done here...I'm off to spend the trillions I made from selling all the land I stole...

Banshee, is at least honest up front about his views, YOU on the other hand, were only baiting Gazza ,, right or wrong to get a reaction and stir the pot, he's easy pray Yeah ?

You started by asking a question, to an aboriginal man, who you have in the past, spoken to him like a piece of garbage, been condesending and often used bully boy tactics, knowing full well what you were doing, already with strong views, which you are very set with.

My beef with you is not on your views, it's purely your sneaky intention to go after someone, who you believe are superior too.

Your white trash dissentary, a complete waste of 02.
    This is a fishing forum, leave him the F@@k alone.

I had second thoughts about me jumping in when I did, but I'm up to 14 messages from members here that also saw right thru you bully boy antics and confirmed to me exactly what I saw and read between the lines..

Just drop it for FFS THAT'S ENOUGH.

Col

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    and here we are Gazza....I asked about Turtles and Dugong but to you its all about money and blame....that post tells me everything i need to know about you...Poles apart, Banshee...?...Damn...we may as well be living on different planets....

I'm done here...I'm off to spend the trillions I made from selling all the land I stole...
    You brought up the fair for aboriginals and unfair for white people and why it should be fair now i made it clear the white man reeps the rewards from the aboriginals land what do we get in return? Me and my mum pay $500 a week rent..

You brought up the fair for aboriginals and unfair for white people and why it should be fair now i made it clear the white man reeps the rewards from the aboriginals land what do we get in return? Me and my mum pay $500 a week rent..

Gazza, Ya got to leave it !!
    It's exactly what the prick wanted to do, get at you and get a reaction.....
    Don't worry too much, plenty have commented similar in communication...
    Don't feed the troll mate.....

PS BUT, if you've got any pull up higher mate, I was booked to walk the big red rock in Febuary !!.
    Any chance you can lift the ban for this white fella ???

Ok so you either rent a house or u bought your own house, how come you paid but we shouldnt be paid?

I believe the debt to the Aboriginal people has been paid.

Quote Originally Posted by banshee View Post
    I believe the debt to the Aboriginal people has been paid.
    Over and over

Shakey - I wish I lived closer to the coastline