Thread: Relaxn Cruiser High Back Seats - Any body thinking of buying one???

Relaxn Cruiser High Back Seats - Any body thinking of buying one???

Bit of a long shot, but....

I had been considering placing a single helm seat with one of these after I looked at them closely at one of the boat shows.
    http://www.samallen.com.au/product-d...ack/15/293714/

I was surprised at how much more comfortable these were compared to all the other decent looking sets. However, in true style, the were also one of the dearest.

I have found a pair of brand new ones (in white) at a pretty decent discount to new. However the catch is must buy the pair. I only need one.

Is there any body on Ausfish that might be interested in one of these?
    PM me for details - price is about 30% less than the best online prices, or more than 40% less than full RRP.
    Located in Melbourne (I am in Brisbane, so would be freighting at least one back here).

If you haven't tried one of these - I see why they are priced higher than many others, really well designed and they have the comfort just right.

Feel free to message me and I can get some more details to you.

Cheers,
    Darren

Re: Relaxn Cruiser High Back Seats - Any body thinking of buying one???

Quiet expensive... sets of 2 are usually sold on ebay? Where similar designs are only about $700 maybe check out ebay that is where i will likely be buying a couple seats for my CC

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

There is no set of two option. There is a twin seat option. But they are not separate seats to be split apart.

Yes, not the cheapest item. But I looked at a lot of options, cheaper and dearer. They are priced as they are for a reason. But no doubt they would not be the suitable option for every boat at that price either.

To look at the pics, they are just another seat. The proof is in the sitting/leaning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate, I might be interested but, the seat will need to be the same size if not smaller than our current seats in the glacier so I can swivel it 270 degrees. Do you have the specs on dimensions?

How about this seat? https://www.ebay.com.au/p/1602693316...RoCPpwQAvD_BwE

Geez a bit of a link there.. im looking to put a couple of similar seats in my centre console being rebuilt

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

As I said Gaz, they are not made for looking at, sitting is the test. But some of those were probably pretty good value. I sat in most of them on display at a boat show.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren J View Post
    As I said Gaz, they are not made for looking at, sitting is the test. But some of those were probably pretty good value. I sat in most of them on display at a boat show.
    The relax seats are a quality item and will last the test of time , a mate of mine put a set of these in his blackwatch and is exceedingly happy . He is on the water most days
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......