Classifieds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Ads messing with the function of the website

  1. #16

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    Also is there a way of stopping the side ads from coming to the centre of the page and blocking what you’re trying to see when you zoom in on a picture?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  2. #17

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    I dont get any adds on mobile maybe my phone is too old, i get adds on the laptop tho

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

  3. #18

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    As of a few days ago, I get a full page add appearing if I click on any topic, it's starting to piss me off, I keep trying to keep things moving and alive, but the adds are starting to wear me down.

  4. #19
    Ausfish Platinum Member Funchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Caloundra
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    Download ad blocker And problem solved

    Yes you can do it for iPad
    Cheers

    Funchy
    Click "like this post" if ya reckon my dog is cute!!!!

    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

  5. #20

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    I will give it a go.

  6. #21

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    I dont get any adds on mobile maybe my phone is too old, i get adds on the laptop tho

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app
    Gazza a have a modern iPhone less that 12 months old and I too get NO adverts popping up


    Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

  7. #22

    Re: Ads messing with the function of the website

    Funchy some web sites are onto add blockers i blocked adds on gumtree they than sent me a warning to unblock the adds or they'll ban me, quiet harsh

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us