Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New police boat

Re: New police boat

Serve and protect.... lets sink that mf.... what on earth was he thinking?

Do u think he was fully locked on steering and misjudged?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Coming in hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man is obviously not happy about the divorce settlement.

"If I can't have it....."

Wonder if she got the house too?

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    So no one is curious how they can run at night with out being seen while we have to run navigations lights to be visible, im still unsure why they want to do this so no one can see them coming I'm pretty sure you will here them coming at full noise doing 80kmh.
    They have thier own ser of rules, like the police chopper that can fly around the sky with no lights on, I don't have a problem with it so long as they have the right equipment and skill to 'see in the dark' to assure they can not collide with other waterway users.
    My 2c, if your not doing anything wrong, you've nothing to worry about !

Sent from my SM-G930F using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime View Post
    They have thier own ser of rules, like the police chopper that can fly around the sky with no lights on, I don't have a problem with it so long as they have the right equipment and skill to 'see in the dark' to assure they can not collide with other waterway users.
    My 2c, if your not doing anything wrong, you've nothing to worry about !

Sent from my SM-G930F using Ausfish mobile app
    You may find the only air craft that can fly at that height is police or the army or other air crafts landing or taking off

They do have radars and are extremely experienced pilots, they would never fly blind..

I think the no lights has something to do with them using flir possibly and they are pretty much unscene in the dark, im in a flight path from bankstown airport where the police helicopter is housed

You'll often find the pilots are ex army pilots with 20-30 years experience as goes for the blokes on careflight and westpac rescue helicopters

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app