Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Youngbloods from Youtube, where are they located/filming?

Re: Youngbloods from Youtube, where are they located/filming?

Seems a lot of these fellas are into spearing its something i have never grown up around so takes a little bit to get use to.... kind of like someone walking into your home taking your life and putting u on the bbq

Love fishing as the fish has the option to take the bait or not

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Seems a lot of these fellas are into spearing its something i have never grown up around so takes a little bit to get use to.... kind of like someone walking into your home taking your life and putting u on the bbq

Love fishing as the fish has the option to take the bait or not

Being good at spearfishing is way harder than bottom bashing with dead bait. There is also an argument that spearos get to select their catch as opposed to line fishers dragging fish from the depth then deciding if they actually want it. Unfortunately there are ####heads in both camps who just like to collect piles of flesh.

Matt

Yeah that is true Short, bloody scary being a snorkler or diver looking at that blokes videos i linked to he goes down in anything cloudy, merky, alone just insane..

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Yeah that is true Short, bloody scary being a snorkler or diver looking at that blokes videos i linked to he goes down in anything cloudy, merky, alone just insane..

A few years ago - I went Marlin fishing off Port Stephens & we were out at one of the well know hotspots "The carpark" which is a hell of a long way offshore ….. the marlin are there because of the bait - & so are the sharks …… well , there were free divers out there in amongst the 50 plus game boats trying to spear a marlin ………. That's insane on many fronts.

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    A few years ago - I went Marlin fishing off Port Stephens & we were out at one of the well know hotspots "The carpark" which is a hell of a long way offshore ….. the marlin are there because of the bait - & so are the sharks …… well , there were free divers out there in amongst the 50 plus game boats trying to spear a marlin ………. That's insane on many fronts.

Chris
    Yeah bugger that plenty of sharks out there with no arms to feel your not food but willing to sink there teeth in to u lol

I have seen a few sharks in the wild one was at port kembla about a 3.5m chassing the salmon really scary shit they are spooky fast and u just stand there like a ghost..

Just seen the young bloods video pop up $250,000 boat geez he must be making some coin from the youtube channel

Ausfish Bronze Member OcciferNick's Avatar

I love his videos (Chris Bamman) no bullshit talking haha refreshing
    I think I watch everyone’s videos mentioned haha

AA9F1D74-69EB-49C2-9E37-68C7E1D808DE.jpeg
    “Filthy Oar”
    Stessl 5.3m centre console
    90hp Suzuki

Chris is pretty good, i watched a few more Young Blood's videos they tow there boat with a truck not short of a dollar that boy

agree( chris bamman ) videos are good , silently refreshing letting the action do the talking