Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Youngbloods from Youtube, where are they located/filming?

Re: Youngbloods from Youtube, where are they located/filming?

Quote Originally Posted by GlobbyGuts View Post
    Outrememer gave them like $600k of the boat,
    Keep going. I reckon better than $1M for you and I.

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    media and social influencers are becoming more common these days but it wont last forever, until a new platform comes along , remember fishing shows like REX HUNT fishing australia, they kinda where like early influencers, back in the day
    Bang on what I was trying to say in a much shorter way. My tech head gets caught up in all the dynamics of different platforms as I have to design software around them.

Back to Brodies location, it kind of does matter. I think it would be genuine for him to answer it as hes been asked so often. Secondly without the location there would be no new boat, no jetski, prob no hot GF. Hes using the resource but not sharing where it is, I just find that a bit fake, why hide it? Its not KFCs special herbs and spices haha. Looking at where he launches and so many trucks I cant imagine would be hard to find out.

Personally I want to know because of the marine life, my other half is a Dr in Marine Biology and Id love to go check it out from an ecology perspective. I do like his ethics on not approaching whales etc, although its illegal anyway.

The only thing I dont like is using icons of Playboy Pets to sell your videos and become a millionaire. Most successful people in the ocean Genre do though sadly. To me she is unimportant in the context of the video outside she is really cool herself.

Is there any way we can narrow down where it is? He clearly lives in a town, but Broome is the only town im familiar with on the west coast........

I made my money out of property, but I have thought about doing a youtube secondary, or more so 3rd income at the mo, so I can give up the IT, seriously an Office is bad for your health. Wouldnt it be good if we could all make a living making videos of what we love doing.

I see one guy I watch at the mo just does gambling machines and he has over 1m subs haha. I enjoy so many things it would be hard for me to narrow it down to one thing so thats why Id consider doing a more broad channel, Adrenalin Jukies Journey © :-)

Even his merchandise website doesnt have any contact details ie phone number, location etc. I just dont get WHY hes hiding it. Most other guys SELL where they are filming. I guess thats why it feels a bit hollow. As I said I have an interest in ecology so for me thats mostly why I want to know where it is.

My best guess is its Karatha with all the awesome islands it has around it, that would make sense.

now this is quality Videography, yet only 6k subs

Who cares , Nice Vids just the same..

id love to give up my job too, but i would suck at being an influencer, i struggle trying too influence the fish to bite...

I rarely watch tv nowadays as all the shows are just selling you something. Whats amazing is some of the quality out there, even from people who aren't sponsored. Here's a few i watch over any tv program. Timmy Turtle, Andy's fishing, Finding Avalon, Rockit, Sailing into freedom, adventures of an old sea dog, gone with the wynns, fishing the wild, tyler thompson, land fish tv, learning by doing, boat works today, FlightTest, durianrider only cause his chick is smokin, and probably lots more.
    Personally I think YouTube has only just gotten started there's more to come particularly if they keep the marketing bullshit out of the videos and allow us to skip the ads which already some aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobbyGuts View Post
    I love Brody's videos.

But I love the waters they have access too more.

Does anyone know exactly where mostly he is filming/fishing? I presume its up near Broome somewhere.....

I wish I had known this area when I lived in WA.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brodiemoss/videos
    Thank's for posting this GlobbyGuts i have now saved it into my favourit's & have a heap of vid's to watch.

Ausfish Platinum Member

It is mostly filmed around Exmouth, NW Cape, WA.He is an Exmouth local. Obviously, he is deliberately vague, but it is all very recognisable to anyone who already knows the area. He goes both down the coast, mostly jetski stuff, but a fair bit of that is actually inside Exmouth Gulf, and the boating is northeast out to various islands. The vids with all the red rock islands in them are off Dampier, WA, where he grew up. He has shot some with a little bit of Coral Bay in them. The helicopter one was shot out of Carnarvon, WA, offshore islands and some coast north of town.
    There are some naysayers, mostly down to pure envy, but I say good on him, he's worked hard at it, while holding down a full time job until recently, and has great video and editing skills.

Youngbloods from Youtube, where are they located/filming?

Quote Originally Posted by Almako View Post
    Timmy Turtle.
    Funny you mention that. I was going to bring it up as an entertaining fishing channel. More than free to air. I actually started watching it, as he grew up across the road from my parents. Knew him from about 1 year old. Ran into his dad one day and he mentioned “Timmy turtle”. His editing and work is getting pretty impressive now he’s a few years in. No bikini girls or expensive boats, but his vids are genuinely him. Having fun.

Funny thing, he was a pretty good ski paddler when he was younger, moved away from that as he got out of his teens, and I understand decided to start the YouTube thing, thought fishing seemed popular, so gave it a go. He never fished as a kid. So building the “raft” he did was a pretty keen way to get on the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Thank's for posting this GlobbyGuts i have now saved it into my favourit's & have a heap of vid's to watch.
    No worries Brah. It is good stuff, just his high maintenance personality will limit your binging time as he does get on the nerves after a while.

So he broke up with the Playboy Pet Amberleigh. God knows why. She probably made him 80% of his success with her in a Bikini on all his video icons.

Also check out back to basic adventure. I think you will find these guys a little more genuine and and open about where they are spearing etc. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEp...DwUllLKhkjV9Zw

Then there are the Morningtide boys of which, I didnt like him at first as I hate fashion tats on small guys, I think he reminded me of Todd Carney too much (who I think is a douche bag with small man syndrome), but it didnt take long to realise Briggsy is a good guy with a big heart. More fishing than spearing so not fully my cup of tea but again, more genuine and open than Brodie/YBS.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3h...xwzu0zw/videos

Love the Morningtide Blackdog Cat, considering getting a side console one myself. Crazy cats in NZ where its made, travel 90km out to Great Barrier Island in the 4.1m original tiller steer, to go surfing, NUTS ! haha

That water is not like inside the GBR, its open Ocean, if it decided to blow it can turn from flat like that day to 3m wind chop in 30 minutes. Ive been on the big car ferry over before and guys are down below spewing on the car deck as water comes in and it gets flushed back out LMAO. Great place to go for XOS Snaps and Kings by the way if anybody is ever over there. Also one of the last fairly early NZ esque feeling places in the North Island. But it does have non native predators like cats, stoats, Aussies, i mean possums haha. But still a lot of native birds in the dense NZ bush. Some great hikes. Locals are awesome. So man fishing options including motherships which you sleep on, drink too much on, eat on, then take your craft off for the day to explore. Auckland uses smaller Islands and completed fenced mainland reserves for repopulating endangered birds which is cool.

This YoungBlood keeps coming up on my youtube channel great videos, if your making some big bucks from modern day fishing i think u too wouldnt let every man and his pet know where it is because within months you'll have someone else doing your job earning your biscuit and you'll drop out of tune quie fast...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Check out this guy i donno him but he does pretty good camps on his boat or in the bush, cooks on the boat, dives and spears altho im not a fan of spearing, and its all locations most of us can go

I watched one of his videos yesterday the location looked like Sussex Inlet boat ramp to The Basin surpised he didnt catch a flatty

He doesnt talk would add a lot of charictor to his videos if he did

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Check out this guy i donno him but he does pretty good camps on his boat or in the bush, cooks on the boat, dives and spears altho im not a fan of spearing, and its all locations most of us can go

I watched one of his videos yesterday the location looked like Sussex Inlet boat ramp to The Basin surpised he didnt catch a flatty

He doesnt talk would add a lot of charictor to his videos if he did

Chris isn't very talkative though …… he shoots a lot of his stuff around Batemans Bay but is doing some more travel these days ….. he is certainly a salt of the earth kind of guy though

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    This YoungBlood keeps coming up on my youtube channel great videos, if your making some big bucks from modern day fishing i think u too wouldnt let every man and his pet know where it is because within months you'll have someone else doing your job earning your biscuit and you'll drop out of tune quie fast...

I don't know about that ……… most of the successful types have built their following up over many years .. Compare YB to say Morningtide boys who have a solid following over a few years & even managed a spot on Fishfiicks ……. but are not even at 10% of the subscriptions of YBs - ditto for Andys Fishing - He has been at it for at least a decade & has about 15% of what YBs has .
    There are plenty of wannabees …. in this game - Some are very good …….. check this out

Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO